Chapter 9- we did it

Jax's P.O.V
my dad is gone, and I don't know we're he is. I need Emma and the gang's help. So I went over to Emma's house and I asked her she said of course so I had to go ask the gang now. I went to get Andi and Phillip and they said of course and now for Maddie and Diego. They said yes, so all I need to do is look at the places he might have went. I went to his favorite restaurant, shop, arcade, and his house. I went to the millers to see if Daniel had my dad, but he said no but I didn't know if I believed him.

Emma's P.O.V
oh no Jax's dad is missing what are we going to do we cant find him any were and we have no were else to look. Then we heard a noise coming from the inside of an old factory that was in a bad part of town.

Jax's P.O.V
I think we all heard this noise, it came from the inside of a factory my dad used to work but he said the people were mean, I told the gang to get their powers ready and blast the wall on 3. 1....2....3. It shot open then there was my dad tied up and he was hovered over fire. The guy who captured him said we didn't stand a chance. OH HE'S GOT THAT WRONG.

Andi's P.O.V
I was going to stick him to the floor with this spray I once used on this girl, and the people with magic are going to do what ever with him then I get to see him go to jail.

Maddie's P.O.V
gross a weird guy but now all four of us Me, Emma, Jax, Proxy will get to blast him. Then save Jax's dad. I wonder what going to happen next. So I get use my powers with out getting in trouble.