8 ~ Ririka Momobami x Reader

Requested by: no one
Inspired by:
Hamilton the musical, song: first burn

You sat near the fire place, tears rolling over your cheeks. Watching the fire dance, you remembered the time you'd dance with her into the living room. You honestly thought that she wouldn't pull something like this. You heard the door open, you didn't face the silver haired girl. "Hey darling." She said as she came closer. You raised your hand and stood up, you turn to see her blue lipstick has smudged of to the side. "Darling? What's wrong?" She said as she hung her coat. You narrowed your eyes as you watched her move. "You know exactly what you did!" You said, your voice was hoarse from crying. The blue eyed girl widen her eyes as she wiped her lipstick.

"Darling it isn't what it looks like!" She said as she followed you around the house. You covered your ears. "Don't Darling me! Wasn't I enough for you!? 'Cause clearly I wasn't!" You yelled at her, she was pissed and very offended. The yelling continued, you noticed your niece has woken up. You walked over and covered her ears as you kept yelling at Kirari.

You slammed the door of your niece's bedroom and slid down the door. You rubbed your eyes and cried. "Aunty, why are you and auntie Kirari fighting?" Lily asked. You held her shoulders and smiled. "Because auntie Kirari has done something that hurted aunty a lot." You explained, the girl nodded. "But you don't look hurt." the ten year old stated. "It hurts aunty on the inside." You smiled. The girl nodded again and hugged you. You hugged her back and patted her hair.

"Come on, it's past your bedtime." You said as you carry the girl to her bed. You carefully lay her down and tucked her in. "Aunty?" The girl asked, you hum in responds. "Will you and auntie Kirari love eachother again?" She asked. You lowered your head, you took a deep breath. "I don't know, but don't worry. I'll sort this out." You said, you blew a kiss and left the room.

You walked to your room and grabbed a box, it was full of pictures and letters of Kirari. You took the letters and pictures and walked back to the fire place. You sat down reread the letters, some of them went back to highschool. After reading the second one you threw them all in the fire. Same goes for the pictures, but you kept one. You started to sob, it tore your heart out. Of course Kirari was picking her 'friend' up.

You heard the front  door open again, you narrow your eyes at her. She didn't even look at you and dragged her 'friend' closer. This was the final straw, you grabbed your phone and called her own sister. She seemed a little startled that you called at such times. You asked if it was okay to come over, she said it was okay. You told her that Lily was coming as well, which she didn't mind. You hung up and decided to lay on the couch, you could hear what was going on up stairs. You just sigh and went to sleep.

Next morning you decided to pack your stuff and that from Lily, Kirari was begging for you to stay. "Listen Momobami, I've had enough. If you are just going to hook up with your 'friend' instead, that's fine. But not with me in the picture!" You said as you slid your wedding ring off your finger and placed it in her hands. Kirari was shocked and mad, she screamed at you. You just tried to ignore her useless screaming. Lily was already in the car, so she didn't have to listen to the argue between the two of you.

You were standing in the doorway, crying as Kirari was throwing threats at you. "You don't have the guts to leave." She said, her eyes were glowing and she was grinning. You just laugh. "Oh please, you should have thought of that before you decided to cheat on me." You said, you harshly grab her chin and pulled her closer to you. "I hope you burn in hell." You chuckled and kissed her lips.

You let go and slam the door shut. You open the car door and told the driver the location of Ririka's place. "What happened Aunty?" Lily asked as she looked up from her book. "Aunty has moved on." You said as you rub the girls cheek. "No more fighting?" Lily asked. You shook your head. Tears stream down your face, it was hard to let go, but it was needed.

The car stopped in front of a mansion, Lily couldn't believe her eyes. "Where are we?" Lily asked. "We are at Auntie Ririka's house." You said as you stepped out of the car. Lily hopped out the car and took her own bag. You walked to the front door, a silver haired woman ran out the door. She held you close, you were surprised, but soon melted in her touch. "I was so worried!" She suddenly said, her eyes were full of worry. "How so?" You said, Ririka held your shoulders and took a deep breath. "I haven't heard of you for 5 months, Kirari didn't even answer my questions about you." She said, you were shocked.

"Luckily it's over." You sigh, Lily was already inside. The two of you walk inside, you saw Yumeko and Mary sit on the couch. You were shocked you haven't seen them in ages. Mary spotted you and walked over to you. "I knew she was trouble idiot!" She said as she punched your arm. You laugh it off. Yumeko ran over and gave you a bone crushing hug, you slowly hug her back. She wouldn't let you go Mary even tried to get her off. "I missed too much!" Yumeko said as she let go. Her eyes were glossy and her lips were shaking, you started to panic since you never seen Yumeko cry before.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys so much." You said, Yumeko cheered up and dragged you to the couch to sit down. "Well we have a lot to catch up on!" Yumeko said, you smiled as you listen to her. It didn't surprise you that she owned a casino, Mary was working for her as well. Ririka was glad to have you back.

Lily walked over to you and sat in your lap. You were shocked, but Yumeko was all over her. You giggled at Lily who was having fun. This was how it was suppose to be, but couldn't help but think of Kirari. Ririka tapped your shoulder, you look up. "Can I talk to you, in private?" She asked, you nod. You told Lily not to follow you and to stay with Yumeko and Mary.

"So what did you want to tell me?" You ask, Ririka was shifting and playing with her fingers. "Are you really okay? You act like everything is okay, but what Kirari did was unforgivable!" She said as she grabbed your hands. You sighed and looked over to Lily. "I know, but as long as Lily is okay, it is alright." You said, Ririka didn't buy it and moved closer. You moved back and she came closer. This continued until  you were pinned to the counter. You looked away, a light blush spread across your face.

"R-Ririka, what are you doing?" You said. Ririka placed one of your arms around your waist. You tried to get out of her grip by pushing her. She grabbed your wrist and came closer to your face. "Aunty? What are you doing?" Lily suddenly asked, you yelped and looked in her direction. Yumeko and mary were looking from behind the doorway. You look back at Ririka, who came closer to your face. "U-Uhm, j-just go to the livingroom Lily! Aunty will be right there!" You said, Lily happily nodded and went back to the livingroom.

You look back at Ririka and blush even harder. "I missed this. I missed us." She said, you roll your eyes and looked away. "Keep talking." You said as you smirk at her. The two of you used to date back in highschool, but you caught feelings for Kirari, so you broke up. But the teasing never faded. Ririka let her forehead rest against yours and you two stayed like that for a while. Ririka lifted her head and hesitantly moves closer to your lips and you do the same. It was akward, you heard giggling so you turned around to see Yumeko, Mary and Lily laughing.

You smirk and grab Ririka's chin and pulled her into a kiss. It lasted quite sometime and you seemed to be more dominant. You heard two people gag and those seemed to be Lily and Mary. You pull away from the kiss and Ririka's hold. "Lily, you'll grow up to love someone very much and you'll do those things too!" You tease as the ten year old shakes her head. "But aunty." the girl sudden said. You tilted your head and hummed. "Is it wrong to date the sibling of your ex?" You laugh a long with Mary, "No, not this time. And before you ask why, it's because auntie Ririka and aunty used to date in highschool." You said, Lily made an o shape with her mouth.

"So, will I have a sister." You blushed bright red and Ririka pretended she didn't heat it. Yumeko was giggling and Mary was almost dying of laughter at this point. "What?" Lily asked. "Your mom can't have kids." Yumeko said, you kind of calmed down. "But, why?" Lily asked, you just sighed. "That's because auntie Ririka isn't a boy and neither is your mom." Yumeko said, Lily sighed and went back to the livingroom.

"Glad you're back." Yumeko said, Mary has calmed down and whiped a tear. "Yeah, this is hilarious!" You giggle, Ririka walked towards you and hugged you from behind. "Say Yumeko, would you like to gamble?" You ask, Yumeko nod and had a smile that never faded. "Don't bet something stupid." Mary said. You kiss Ririka's cheek and ran after Yumeko.