Suprise Date

Another Person's POV

Kimmon thought maybe Godt was joking about shifting with them today but from Godt's tone, it doesn't seem like he was joking.

Kimmon finished his work and was locking the cafe when Godt's phone rang. He glanced at Kim first before going a little far to talk.

Kimmon frowns. He's not the person who likes to doubt and keep suspicion in his mind but Kim is damn sure that Godt is trying to hide something from him.

"Godt..."

Godt ends the call and smiles at Kimmon.

"Shall we go, P'Kim?"

Godt asked him. Kim opens his mouth and then closes it. He nods his head and walked to the car.

They both settled down in the car. Kimmon starts driving while focusing on the road. Godt find the car was too quiet.

"P'Kim, how about we play some songs?"

"I am not in the mood."

Godt bit his lips. He wonders what wrong he did because it's clear from Kim's tone that he's angry with him. Godt gulped and tried to start any topic.

"Mark wants to join the Martial Arts. What you say?"

"If he wants to then it's okay."

Kim replied simply. Godt was getting frightened now.

"I am sorry..."

He said. Kim stops the car and looked at Godt strangely. He clenches his jaw from Kim's gaze on him.

"Why are you feeling sorry?"

Godt sighed and holds Kimmon's hand. He looked into his eyes and said.

"Look P'Kim, I don't know what wrong I did to make you angry or upset but I am sorry. You could tell me what I did and I promise I'll never repeat that mistake... Trust me."

Godt was showing his puppy eyes. A chuckle escaped from Kim's mouth when he saw Godt's guilty face. He was looking so cute asking for forgiveness for the mistake he doesn't even know.

"You haven't done anything wrong..."

Kimmon rubs his thumbs on Godt's palm. Godt was surprised. He thought he might be done something wrong but then why did Kim was too quiet.

"Then why were you behaving so odd with me...?"

Godt asked him. Kimmon give a faint smile to Godt and started the engine.

"I was trying to surface my feelings. Everything which happened between us was kind of too fast. I am not saying I regret anything. No... Because since you entered our life, Mark is happy and even I feel happy. It feels like you're the missing puzzle of our family but I also want to make you happy and feel loved. Relationships can't work just based on one person giving efforts. Most importantly we have to figure out how to break the news to Mark that you're his real dad."

Godt nods his head and tried to not blush. He felt so warm when he hears how much Kimmon was trying to make their relationship work.

"I love you..."

Kimmon glanced at him and replied to him with a faint smile on his lips.

"I love you too,..."

Kimmon's POV

When we were in the elevator I noticed how Godt was texting someone all the time. He looked quite nervous. I want to ask him if anything was wrong but I couldn't lead myself.