Chapter - 1 -

"Are We Too Young for This?"
______________________________________

- Time Skip to the Present -

It's been over years ever since you encounter the former leader and as you grow older, the more dependent you have become and the more you develop your newfound powers.

However, after that encounter with the well said man, your parents never spoken to you in dinner and if they do, they would command you like their little puppet.

"Go do the dishes."

"I'm busy, go annoy someone else."

"Listen to me. I. Am. Your. Mother."

"Go outside and play with other commoners."

"Go do your task."

More and more commands were given to you and you might be driven to insanity. Your head were just filled with commands, rules, consequences.

Today seems to be the same as always.

"Good morning mother." You bowed your head into a 30 degree bow as the said woman who's passing by you. She just took a glance at you with that cold, stern eyes of her and turn her head forward, walking with head high.

"Straighten your back. Call your father and bring him to the dinner table. Make sure to bring your work files to the dinner table, let us see how you have progress." Your mother speak without looking back at you and proceed to leave you standing in the hallway.

Straightening your back, you left, proceeding her commands. Walking toward your father's work office, you adjust your white collar, making sure it seems clean and proper in his presence. As a kid, your mother would fix it for you and scold you for being improper in front of him. But now, time changes, they have change, and so have you.

Passing by the maids and butlers who bowed at the sideline of the hallway to your father's office, you only dismissed them with a nod and the maids and butlers left to do their tasks. All except one. Your trusted butler, the one who have been by your side as a kid until now, Elijah Venomari. He greeted you with a gentle smile, putting his left hand behind his back and right hand on is chest, his head tilted to the side.

"Good morning, (N/n)." He spoke with that comforting, gentle voice which helped you sleep during those nights of terror and nightmares.

"Morning Eli..." You murmured with small voice with a small smile crawling to your face. He have been that one comfort guardian who helps you when your parents don't care what things you have gone through. One time as a kid, you met with some children of the royals decided to have a fight with you and in the end of the day, he comfort you with everything that you need for comforts. He couldn't help you during the incidents because of his busy schedule at that time and even if he is there, he couldn't opposed with the children of the royal families due to his different status.

So just imagined, a drenched child, in front of the kitchen doorway with dry tears on their cheek and a red mark on their cheek, with their feet limping as they whimpered in pain.

"E-Eli..." Younger you cried as you hold on to the kitchen wall, trying your best not to fall. The pain on your leg is immeasurable as a kid.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Every inches of Elijah's face are covered with the tension, shock being seen in his eyes as he observed the crying child from head to toes with mouth agape.

"Eliiiii!!!" The younger you wailed in pain as a newfound tears springing from your eyes. Instinctively, Elijah grab your wrist, bringing your head to his shoulder as he kneeled down, hugging your small body. You could slightly see the trembles of the male as he mutter apologetic words with sadness laced in each words he muttered.