" Jisoo???" He face turn paled.

" You are right." She smirk.

Jisoo went to pull a chair beside her and take a sit on it. She smile and lean closer with her hands gripping together.

" How's your feel???"

" After being raped like this??" Her smile slowly drop.

Hanbin gulped and blinks a few times.

" I am going to report you to the police" he say.

Jisoo scoff and shook her head.

" You??? Report?? Who would believe you??? A guy get raped by others guys???" She laugh evilly.

" Do you know why I'm not report you to the police??? Because a person like you need to taste your own medicine."

Jisoo get on her knee and grabbing hanbin face and squeeze it hard.

" Do you know that what you did leave a big scar to someone life??? How dare a fucking low life like you threatened someone as sweet as Jennie??? How dare you fucking touch her without her permission??? How dare you fucking hurt her????" Jisoo say through her gritted teeth as her eyes turn red.

Hanbin move his face away from Jisoo hold and scoff.

" Why couldn't I??? Do you know who I am???" He smirk.

Jisoo get up and get her hand wipe with a wet tissue as if touching hanbin, make her all dirty.

" I don't know. But I know your parents" she say as she move to a desk.

" Kim Coporation company???"

" How could I don't know about them when they work under my parents."

" What??" Hanbin mouth slightly open.

" Kim Jiyong, You must have heard about the name right???I have always been confidential about family status but if that make you come back to your sense then I can spill more." She smirk.

Hanbin gulped and turn pale. He doesn't know that Jisoo come from such a big family like this.

" I got Jennie video. If you are thinking about hurting me then you will get Jennie hurt later" he threatened.

Jisoo hung her head low and start to chuckle.

" Hahahaha!! You are a one funny guy, aren't you??" She pointed at him.

She pull her camera out and start to play a clip to hanbin. He widen his eyes in shocked and tried to get a camera but Jisoo snatch it away.

" What do your parents think if this video spread out???"

" An only son from Kim Coporation was raped by a group of guys???" Jisoo laugh, she turn completely into a different person.

" You crazy bitch" he cussed.

Jisoo walk closer and bend down, she grabs his hair and whisper.