"With my friends and family..." she paused, "We would rent a house and spend the whole six days together."

"And on the seventh day?" he asked.

"I would visit Baba's grave and tell him about the six days."

There was a moment of silence between the two before Azadeh spoke again.

"Mr. Nam?" The man looked up from the floor at his student. "Yes, Ms. Hong?" He noticed the girl's nervous figure biting her lip.

"How do you know when you've fallen in love with someone?" she asked uncertainly.

The man in pink smiled softly at the question, leaning his shoulder against the door.

"Well, you don't know the exact day you fall in love." Azadeh looked away from her hands and gave the man in front of her full attention. "You don't fall in love with someone because they're good-looking or because they gave you flowers. You fall for the person because...before they ask you if you want something to drink, they already got you something. Because when you wake up in the morning, they say good morning to you before he do anything else. The person would stop when they see you falling behind. They would walk you home without asking."

He paused a little, thinking of his love, which he couldn't give everything it deserved,

"You fall in love with this person because of all these things. You wake up one day and say are falling in love."

"So easy?" she asked. She didn't believe that love was so easily influenced by such things. It was a lot more difficult. Love doesn't come suddenly one day. Its should have a progress.

The man in pink smiled at her disbelief. He understood what she was thinking. Many thought so.

"Think of love as a sea. You're lost in an ocean and you're swimming, looking for land. The longer you swim, the more tired you get and eventually you start to sink. That's just how love dear works Girl. You sink More and more every day." He put a hand on his chest, feeling his own heartbeat. "You don't love a person as much as you did the day before. Love rises and it can falls. That's exactly like you can sink lower or float higher in the Ocean."

With a last smile, Mr. Nam walked through the door into the hallway. Leaves the girl alone with her thoughts.

Azadeh was shocked by the words of her teacher. She had never thought about it like that before. her heart started beating fast. The mere thought made it rage. She Tough about the last two Months. How she spends them with Jay. What both did.

The one time he told her that class was over

She only looked up when she saw a hand tapping on her desk. Her deep browns looked up at the silver ones in confusion.

"School is over."

When he and she retrieved Shelly's bag and he gave her a helmet and scolded her for being careless.

Something hard was suddenly placed on her head and she looked sideways to see her School President riding beside her. She didn't have time to tighten her helmet properly because the thieves made a right turn into a street.

But before she could hit the ground, she falls on something warm. A loud 'Oof' could be heard and the eyes blink and meet silver. They both stared at each other for a while before being pulled out of their rigid state by the voices of the thieves.

"You should tighten the helmet properly next time, it could have ended badly," Jay remarked as he stared at the helmet that fall off the girl's head as she was about to fall.

When he praised their logo.

"Jay, you like the new team logo too, don't you?" Minu asked, pointing to the picture Azadeh was showing everyone. Azadeh stared at the two boys as behind her, Mia and Shelly had a staring contest. He looked at the picture of her on his desk. "Yeah... it's really good." He admitted, immediately looking back at his book.

When they shared their first kiss.

Goosebumps spread over their bodies as their lips were pressed together. Jay's eyes widen at the feel of her lips and if possible his heart was beating faster than it ever has.

When he gave her the rose.

"Eh... is it for me?" she asked confused. The glasses wearer felt his cheeks getting warmer and more sweat rolled down his face. "Just take it..." he whispers harshly, squeezing the flower into her hands.

When he worried about her well-being.

Again and again, she rubbed her eyelids, hoping that they would finally wake up. As she was about to fall asleep again, Jay decided to speak. "You look tired." He commented. She looked at him tiredly, her vision slightly blurred. "Not getting enough sleep." She admitted. Jay didn't have to look up to know she was lying. She looked like she could fall asleep at any second and he wouldn't even stop it if she did. "You don't seem to have had any sleep." He corrected her statement. Aza didn't bother to deny his words, it was pathetically obvious that she hadn't slept. She tilted her head back and looked at him. He ignored her intense gaze, not daring to meet the brown Eyes

When he stopped her from beating up the Ghost Crew.

"And then what?" Jay asked, freezing the girl. "What then?" she asked loudly. He stayed relaxed from the venom in her voice and didn't look at her. "You beat her up and then? The bike is still broken and your aunt is still ill. Beating them up would do you more harm than good." He explained silently

Their Sunday meetings.

It became a habit for the two to meet for a drive on Sunday evenings. The first time was when he passed the Tattoo Studio and encountered Aza. She was about to make her way home. It became a habit of Jay dropping by the studio just before Aza finished.

When he bought her a drink without asking

Aza stood next to Jay at the machine and together they got Dom a drink. She watched as the boy got on his knees to pull out the nice and cold can of Redbull. He took out two and slapped one in her face. She blinked in confusion. Jay didn't wait for her to take the can and just put it in her hand and walked away. Azadeh stared at the can, frozen, a small smile on her face. She quickly ran behind the boy.

At his birthday party when he brought her a glass of water without being asked.

With the blurry sight in front of her, she couldn't quite see who handed her the glass, but she assumed it was Jay. Her hand reached for the glass and a gentle thank you followed. She brought the glass to her lips and took a long gulp. "Are you feeling better?" he asked uncertainly. Aza, sure now that it was Jay, removed the glass from her mouth, leaning it against Shelly's cupcakes, hoping that the coldness of the glass would cool Shelly's forehead. "Yes much better. Thank you, Jay."

As he carried her birthday present.

When Jay was asked by the teacher to put down his helmet, Aza took it from his hand, only now noticing the gloves he was wearing. Noticing her gaze, his face felt warm and he quickly undressed her.

Her hand gripped her chest nervously. She drew her knees to her chest. The face was unusually red.

"I falling in love with him..." she realized.

She giggled breathlessly at the irony. She is falling in love with her muse.

"Fucking shit..." she cursed out of breath.

CHAPTER TWO PART ONE END.

<3

Atlas_qu