3. your witch grandma?

[pre season 1]‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

[pre season 1]
‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Okay, so why am I meeting your grandma?" Serena asked, following Ethan and Benny out of the high school.

        "Because she'll have all the answers to that," Benny said gesturing at Serena.

        Serena glared at him, "Well you didn't have to say it like that, did ya?" she asked.

        "After your friend breaking my nose. I'm pretty sure I did," Benny retorted in the same tone Serena had.

        "Woah, woah, woah, woah," Serena said quickly. "You aren't seriously blaming me for that, are you?"

        "Yeah, Benny, I mean it's not really fair, Sarah did say that Aaliyah should punch you," Ethan pointed out, beginning to walk next to his best friend.

        Benny shook his head, "No, no. I can blame her and I will." He turned around and looked at Serena, "You're lucky I'm even helping you here okay. As I said, grandma will be able to give us the answers we need."

        "Oh yeah, I'm so lucky to be meeting your witch grandma," Serena replied sarcastically.

        "Yeah, you are," Benny responded. "Come on," he said urgently. "It's not much farther."

        The three continued to walk a few more blocks away from the high school. Which is something Serena had never pictured happening in the history of forever. I mean, she barely even knew these guys. In fact, Wes had always said to stay away from them out of fear that they would drag them down in their social ranking, which granted wasn't that high and only Wes seemed to care about it.

        But now it seemed like their paths were intertwined, and no matter how hard Serena wanted to get rid of these two, which had increased greatly given the events that transpired today, she just couldn't. And now Benny was going to get his grandma involved, which Serena was also very confused about, because how will she have any answers when Serena didn't even know what was going on with herself.

        "Look we're here already," Benny said stopping in front of a two-story home. "Now, no funny business okay," he said to Serena. "No breaking any windows, or glass, or whatever you do."

        Serena scoffed, "My god, you sound like a disapproving parent. And besides, I don't even know how to switch that on and off so, can't really promise you anything, now can I?"

        Ethan and Benny exchanged worried looks. "Just try?" Ethan suggested, shrugging.

        Serena had an annoyed look on her face, and she pursed her lips, "Okay," she said defeatedly. "Yeah, I'll try."

        "Perfect," Benny said walking up to the front porch and opening the door quickly.

        Serena and Ethan glanced at each other, "After you," Serena said motioning for him to go first. Ethan did exactly that and followed Benny into the house, Serena quickly walking after them and light closing the door.