Chapter 4: (Kaccan!!!)

~ When the teachers went inside ~

Dabi's POV:

Eraser-Head had told us to wait outside it was quiet for a minute at most before Crusty (Shigaraki) started speaking. 'Izu what do you have planned??'

'I was just thinking of how I'm going to get my revenge, All Might is a teacher here and dear old Kaccan stands behind this door, I'm just plotting a revenge plan' Izuku {or Deku as he likes to be called when others are around} stated with a menacing ora.

'Ok, so what is the plan?' I asked

'I'm still formulating a plan if he was middle school Kaccan then I would have a plan, but this is UA Kaccan which -'

'Which means he is stronger than what your notes say, am I right Izu-kun' Toga had cut off Izuku but he simply nodded.

We were in silence. Izuku was plotting, Toga was singing a creepy song {La La L'La La} and Shigaraki and I were playing noughts and crosses in the dirt with a stick, it wasn't long until Eraser opened the door and ushered us inside. Shigaraki was in front then me then toga and Deku were hidden behind us.

Bakugou's POV:

The group came inside, I only saw three so the other extra is short or invisible. They started introducing themselves, order of All Might, Stables's name was Babi I think wait no Dabi,

Crusty was Shigaraki I remember him from the USJ attack,

Vampire Freak is Toga.. yeah toga

And the last one as soon as he stepped to the front of the small group he didn't have to say anything before I said 'D-Deku??'

'Ah Kaccan it's sooo good to see you again'

'The police said you died what why -'

'Why would they tell you, I was dead...well that's because they don't want to WASTE MONEY AND TIME on searching for a 12-year-old QUIRK-LESS boy'

Kaminari's POV:

'D-Deku!' I wasn't paying attention to the group cause I knew who they were but then Bakugou had said my beloved's name, I looked up to confirm that it was my bunny, and it was.

I saw Bakugou's eyes gloss over meaning he was emotional to see my boyfriend. Bakugou had asked why he was told that Izuku was dead, Izuku then went on a little rant when he had finished there were gasps and then whispers because one of the high ranking Villains is quirk less.

'Ok ask them questions get to know them, and Kaminari can you show them where their dorms are after!' Aizawa ordered. I nodded my head. The teachers left and nearly everybody's hand went up I was one of the few who didn't raise their hand. Izuku gave me a look saying 'How the Fuck do you deal with them' I just shrugged.

I saw toga point to Toru, 'what is each of your kill counts?' She asked which made Izuku raise an eyebrow in confusion on why she asked that, but they reluctantly answered.

Toga: 'Mine is 504, and their blood was delicious.' She laughed crazily at the end of her sentence

Shigaraki: '607...Dabi go!'

I wanted to laugh at their antics but also didn't want to draw attention to myself.

Dabi: 'Fine... 800'

My bunny (Izuku) then went, '950, although I had help with 50 of them'

Izuku smirked as the class shivered.

3rd POV:

Midoriya pointed to Mina, 'Are any of you dating anyone?'

'I'm not dating anyone but I Love Izuku-Kun and Ochako, Hehehe' Toga answered. Urakua cringed at that.

"Shiggy' Dabi Mumbled but everyone still heard.

'Dabi' Shiggy grumbled

'I'm not dating anyone Midoriya gave a subtle look over to his beloved with no one noticing.

~ Time Skip ~

Izuku was now making out with Denki in his new room that UA provided. The two love Birds parted for air with only a strand of saliva connecting them, both panting to regain their breath, Izuku leaned in to go back for more but Denki's finger stopped him. 'I want to talk,' Izuku urged his lover to continue, 'when the rest of the league come to get you guys, I want to reveal myself and come home, I miss this, the laughs, messing around, it's not the same with my so-called friends I want out, we have the information, I'm not needed here anymore..right?'

There was silence before Midoriya began to talk, 'I know and we do have information, you aren't needed here anymore...how about you go out with a bang, show the true you the one who is flirty but can kill you in a instant, someone who isn't hiding behind his 'Drawback' from his quirk. The Denki Kaminari that I'm in love with!' Denki nodded with a light blush at his boyfriends' words. The two lovers cuddled for a little while until Denki had to go back to his dorm.

________________________________________

Word count: 785

A bombshell will be dropped!!! What will class 1a think about this!! ⚡️💛🥦💚

Sorry haven't posted I was busy writing the next chapter for this book and kept forgetting to post this chapter.

________________________________________