The start and end of love?

I'm on my way to pick up Dany divito for a special time when I get a phone call from Cris prat he is asking if we could go out. I tell him no I'm doing some thing with my special friend. As I pick up Dany divito I hear him talking on the phone and say "yes I got my magnum condom for my magnum dong." I was flattered. On the way to the restaurant I heard faintly "hay v-sus Michael here how far can I fling the apolo 13 shuttle?". That's what I heard shortly before the apolo 13 shuttle gently slam into the car but the car didn't so gently slam into the trees on the side of the road. The impact killed Dany divito but left me kiono reviews perfectly un harmed and then I said "I kiono reviews will end Michael from v-sus.".

     The day after the funeral for Dany divito Cris prat and I went out on a date. The location we went was on the frozen lake to ice fish. I said to the star lord did you know that fishing leads to prostitution? The star lord blushed cutly and said are you leading to something and winked 873 times. At that moment I felt a bit on the line and when I realed the line in I seen Michael  from v-sus come through the hole. The v-sus man started to talk about the hole ice fishing prostitution thing he also said I squished your dog to in the miss calculation of the apolo 13 shuttle flinging. Then my alter ego as Jon Wik came out that I mad the sus man into the ice itself. Then me and the star lord became prostitutes.