I let out the breath I was holding as I relax back onto his large frame, I don't know why I am not feeling one hundred times more nervous about our bodies being pressed together like this. I don't understand why it is so comforting.

Edward then walks back into the room, a tray of food in hand.

"Oh, you're up, good morning Lou." Edward says, setting the food on the side table.

"Good morning Eddie, thank you for the food and uh last night," I say as I pull myself out of Marcel's hold and sit on the edge of the bed.

Marcel groans a little bit as I pull away, making my face flush red.

"My pleasure, but where are you going, you have to eat Bub," Edward says at my moments.

I grab a piece of toast off of the dish before standing up, cringing when I notice that I am still in my school clothes from yesterday, falling asleep before I was able to change last night.

"Just to get ready for school. I can't be late again but thanks for the breakfast again." I smile slightly and head out of the room before they can say anything else nearly shocking myself with the slight surge of confidence I just had.

I took a shower before throwing my only other pair of skinnies on before throwing a t-shirt over top which I have actually had since my mom was still around, I am surprised to see it still fits but honestly, even if it didn't I wouldn't let it go, its one of the last pieces of her I have and I will never ever let it go.

I pack my backpack up, smiling when I notice the new pile of school supplies that Sadie must have bought me yesterday, I had never had anyone do such sweet gestures as this family has done. I will be sure to thank her.

"Lou babe, ready to go?" I hear Harry's voice say from outside of my bedroom.

"Yeah coming, sorry one sec," I say as I fling my bag over my shoulder.

Their eyes trail up and down my body once I open the door, making me feel slightly self-conscious.

"Our pretty boy." Marcel breaths out, making me smile a little and look down.

A few seconds later they seem to be knocked out of their trance and we make our way downstairs and out to the car.

The car ride was nothing out of the ordinary, the triplets said a couple of things every few moments, trying to hold my attention but all my responses were short, my mind was too focused on having to go to school in a few minutes and see that boy.

"Okay Love we will pick you up like we did yesterday okay. Please be safe and call us if anything happens, okay?" Edward says as he parks the car in the same spot he did yesterday.

I nod.

"You are going to have an amazing day Lou, we will miss you," Marcel says, handing me my backpack as I hop out of the car.

I nod again, trying to not show my nerves.

I felt slightly guilty about being so cold to them but I can't even pull my mind to focus on anything other than that boy and seeing him today, my stomach feels like a pit.

There are much fewer eyes on me now than there were yesterday, it calmed me slightly, maybe that boy wasn't even going to remember me or something, no one else seems to.

I made my way through the school doors when I am greeted by a friendly voice.

"Hey Louis," I turn to find the energetic blonde that I had met yesterday.

"Oh, hi Niall." I smile as he steps over to me.

"You alright mate? You look a bit.. on edge." He says, his voice rather slow speaking.