EXTRA chapter - Rumia

There were rumors going around in the Pizzaplex.

Rumors about how people have started going missing in the utility tunnels.

Vanessa first heard about them a week ago— Thomas, one of the workers who regularly went down there, had gone missing and only shreds of his clothes were found. Supposedly, they found blood. It was unusually dark in the pizzaplex that day.

Then it started to get worse.

More people started to go missing, and eventually, Vanessa was called to go down there.

She let out a long groan, shaking her flashlight a bit to make it shine a bit brighter. The utility tunnels always creeped her out, and with the recent rumors, it only made it worse. The endoskeletons, the eery silence, the bright, red.... lights? As far as Vanessa knew, there weren't any lights like that in the pizzaplex. Unless they installed new ones? Whatever, she huffed, she just had to check it out, maybe figure out what's going on, and get out.

... Why were those lights following her?

Then her flashlight went out. And then the lights went out. She was plunged into total darkness, and no matter how many times she tried, her flashlight wouldn't work. And yet the red lights(? She wasn't sure that they were lights anymore.) still remained. At this point, she was terrified.

Suddenly, although still dark, she could see. A small girl, blonde, wearing a black dress. Strange, red, glowing eyes. A sharp toothed smile, arms spread out into a T-pose. "It's a human!" She called out gleefully.

Vanessa was confused, but, ignoring that, she had to do her job, "L-Little girl, where are your parents? It's not safe down here!"  The girl laughed, "I've been eating lots since I left Gensokyo! Hey, tell me, are you the kind of person I can eat?"

Vanessa paused.

"... What?"

And then Vanessa's flashlight clattered onto the ground.

----

an: not srry for the not consistent very slow updates lol
chapter 2 MIGHT cone soon idk dont count on it i might ascend in the next 2 days u dont know the future