15✨

4 months later

I am now 9 months pregnant I am due in 2 weeks, my wedding is in 1 week and I am very nervous. Joker is always worried about me he always wants to make sure I'm doing ok and I think we're both happy  and nervous about the wedding.

Abuela (Ruby's grandma) has made my wedding dress as comfortable as she can for me considering the fact I got a huge belly now. I suddenly got a craving for Oreos so I decided to get up and go to the store. I got on a grey baggy shirt with some maternity shorts.

I liked walking even though I was pregnant it gave me time to think. I had my earphones in while walking to the store and I finally got there and of course 19th street was there. I went in the store and on my way in I passed Sapo. Sapo always just looked at me now he still asks Monse about me and Monse still keeps the same answer.

I got to the cookie isle and the damm cookies were on the top shelf where I couldn't reach, right when I was about to give up and just go home I feel some one come up behind me and reach for the Oreos and hand them to me and it was Sapo which was not surprising.

I looked down and said "thanks"  " your welcome" he said, I could feel his eyes on me and it made me uncomfortable so I tried walking away and as I did he grabbed my arm "wait Cecilia please" "what do you want?" I ask in a low tone. "I heard your getting married next week and I was hoping to see you before then" "why?" I already knew where this might be going so i just wished he would hurry up and say what I knew he was gonna say.

"Cecilia don't marry him look at what happened when you were first with him I know I messed up to but I'm willing to take care of you and your baby" I was shocked was he really trying to call joker out when what he did was probably twice as bad. I for once looked at him but I had anger buildup inside "first of all don't talk about Joker because he might have fucked up but he's been taking care of me and being loyal and second of all he didn't fuck one of my friends" I couldn't look at him any longer so after saying that last part I just walked to the register and payed for my Oreos and left not looking back.

I heard him run after me though I rolled my eyes and kept waking. "Cecilia wait" I kept ignoring him obviously. "Cecilia I know I fucked up but I want you back and we both fucked up" I turned around already pissed off "I know I fucked up but now that I see how you are I don't regret it, Joker is the father of my baby Vero was my friend and you knew that I loved you and I did regret what I did at first because I knew it was wrong but you didn't even give me a chance and all the shit you said to me was even worse, I don't want you back I want you out of my life." As I turned to walk away I started feeling really bad sharp pains in my back and i felt like I couldn't even move and then all of a sudden I felt something leaking down my leg.

I realized I was going into labor and I couldn't believe this had to happen right now. "What's happening" he asked confused "i—— I'm going into labor" I felt the pain worsening. Before I can gather my thoughts I noticed Joker pull up in a car with my brother sad eyes, he got out and seen what was going on and Turned to Sapo with a im gonna kill you look.

"What the fuck did you do!!!?" he yelled, well this pissed Sapo off and he responded "I didn't do shit I was just checking up on her" before joker can respond I tugged at his arm "p-p—-lease not now I need to get to the hospital." Joker now has a concerned look on his face he picked me up and put me in the back seat of the car and got in the back with me.

We finally pulled up to the hospital and he helped me out and sad eyes went to get a nurse they got me a wheel chair and pushed me to labor and delivery as fast as they could.

Well when I got to my room and they checked me I was dialeted to a 10 so they said they were gonna call the doctor because I immediately had to push. Joker held my hand and I just smiled at him and finally the doctor came in and I started pushing.

On June 5th, 2020 my baby girl Leilani was born. She is so beautiful I will never forget getting to look in her eyes for the first time. I knew my purpose in that moment. I looked over and seen joker holding her with this big smile I've never seen him smile like this but it was in that moment I knew I was complete.

One week later

It's the day of my wedding and i am so nervous im sitting in Ruby's room trying to calm down when Monse came in "oh my god you look so beautiful Cecilia"  "thank you I don't feel beautiful I feel like I'm gonna throw up" I say trying to breathe. Then Ruby's mom came in the room "mija you look so beautiful" "thank you" i said smiling.

Before I knew it sad eyes came to get me and it was time to walk down the isle. We got to the beginning of the isle when sad eyes turned to me "it's not to late to run you know" he said smiling "yes it is" I say making us both laugh a little. We finally got to where Jokwr was, me and joker said quick Val's then kissed like normal.

The reception

Me and joker sat with our baby girl at the table watching everyone drink And talk and eat and laugh, I put my head on his shoulder, "you and our beautiful baby are what I needed to complete me this whole time you know that" he said while looking down at me. "You and our baby complete me to and I could never ask for anything else you two are all I need" I say before kissing him. So as you can see things were pretty fucked up but I still found my happy ending and I couldn't ask for a better one.

Well that's the end you guys this is my first story so I'm sorry it's so short but soon I will write a new one thank you so much to everyone that made it to the end I hope you enjoyed 🤍