As I said earlier, the mackerel tribe has been fishing and weaving cloth for generations. Later, they ate dragon fish (flesh rou), and while being cursed, they also had some abilities that were different from ordinary people. For example, the cloth woven by the Yuren tribe is very light, thin and tough. It can even be made into soft armor, which is invulnerable to water and fire. The world calls it "Jiangyu". Another example is that the sharks are good at building sea ships, and the boats they build are indestructible. They are the most powerful craftsmen. According to the blueprints drawn by the sharks, they can’t build the same big ships...In addition to building big ships, they also use (色During the "Eight Pillar Rebellion", Yu Qiao produced many unheard of weaponry.

There is almost no detailed record of the "Bazhu Kingdom Rebellion" in the history books. When it is involved, only a few pens write that the former emperor was incompetent. The Eight Pillar Kingdoms agreed on major events and overthrew the previous dynasty and established a new dynasty, respecting Xiao. Li Weidi. An Changqing never knew that Yu Qiao and Yu Ren clan had exerted such a great force.

"Then..."

"Later Xiao Li broke his promise, he betrayed the high priest."

Yu Wu squinted his eyes and recalled what he had heard when he was a child: "There was no high priest in the Yuren before, and Yu Qiao was the first. He protected the people, and that was probably the most peaceful and peaceful period of the Yuren. He also said that he must It will lift the blood curse and end the days of the people hiding in Tibet."

So he participated in the "Eight Pillar Kingdom Rebellion". But in the middle, he and Xiao Li met, and the two fell in love with each other. Xiao Li is a natural emperor, and the rest of the Great Pillar Kingdoms obeyed his orders. The Xiao family is also a nobleman of the former dynasty. Publicly and privately, Yu Qiao supported him ascending the throne and proclaiming the emperor, even if he conquered the previous battles Among them, he contributed the most and contributed the most.

Xiao Li originally promised that after he became emperor, he would be the emperor side by side, and would give the only remaining shark tribe a peaceful life. But after he took the throne, he did not fulfill his promise-in order to appease the former orphans and stabilize the court situation, he married the former princess.

Although Yu Qiao was disappointed, he did not delay the important affairs of the Yuren because of his personal affair. He only went to find Xiao Li, asked him to erase all the records of the Yuren, and give him a peaceful day.

But I don’t know how this incident has leaked out the wind. The matter of the Shaman tribe was mentioned again, and Yu Qiao’s appearance that had not changed in several years was also mentioned many times. The secret of the “immortality” of the Shaman tribe was exposed and once again became the eyes of the world. One bite can get the "magic elixir".

Yu Qiao no longer had any expectations of Xiao Li, and fled in panic with the surviving clansmen, avoiding chasing (kill sha).

"In the middle, what roles did Huai Shu'an and Xue Chang play?" An Changqing asked again.

Yu Wu glanced at him appreciatively, and laughed somewhat mockingly: "Only the three people close to Yu Qiao know about the Yu Clan. Xiao Li is one, and the remaining two are Huai Shuan and Xue Chang. The sound of walking (exposing) wind is probably one of them, or... the three of them let out (exposure)."

An Changqing had a chill on his back, his lover betrayed, and the clansmen were chased (to kill sha), and even the best friend could not be trusted. He hardly dared to think about Yu Qiao's situation at the time.