Many children who were mutilated or deformed began to appear on the island, and even gave birth to sharks with fish tails, like wild beasts, with no reason and very ferocious. A wise man in the clan said that this may be the real curse of the dragon fish. If they continue to multiply, their offspring will all become monsters sooner or later. They then ventured out of the island again, went ashore to hide their names, and tried to hide. There are also a small number of people who chose to stay on the island, but they dare not continue their bloodline, and only linger on the island.

Looking at Yu Er's seemingly older face, An Changqing didn't know what to say for a while. He didn't expect that the ancestors of the 雛人族 would have such a dark past. The so-called immortality is nothing more than appearance. No wonder Yu Qi would say that he would rather not.

Looking at Yu Er's old manner, it is obvious that he has entered the final time, and An Changqing's eyes unconsciously brought a heaviness.

Yu Er was very relieved. He patted the back of his hand and slowly said, "This is a man-made evil. Our descendants can only suffer. Everyone will die sooner or later. You have to learn to look away."

An Changqing whispered "Well", and then asked, "What's the matter with the high priest?"

Yu Erdao: "The old three and the fifth know more about the high priest. Ask them to tell you about it."

After speaking, she closed her eyes a little tiredly, and slowly got up with her knees on her knees: "I'm tired, go to rest first."

After she left, Yu Wu continued to preach to him: "The high priest is the last living person on the isolated island. According to the records left, he should be the child of the mating of two sharks."

After discovering the evil consequences of disregarding the relationship between people and relationships, the villagers who stayed behind on the isolated island no longer reproduced blood. But they are still sensible. When the children who are born as sharks and only have the instinct of beasts grow up, they will mate in estrus. They can no longer be called human beings. Their habit (sexual xing) has almost become fish-like, and they don’t recognize human beings. Their only instinct is to lay eggs on the island during the mating season each year. Yu Qiao was born after the mating of two sharks.

He was different from other eggs, he was in human form when he broke the egg, but because he did not have a fish tail, he was abandoned by the mackerel. People from the Shark tribe on the island met him by chance and adopted him.

Yu Qiao has been very smart since he was a child, and has learned many things without a teacher. When he was eighteen years old, the last shark tribe on the island died, so he left the isolated island and wanted to go to the shore to find other tribesmen.

"Did he meet Huai Shu'an that time?" An Changqing asked in front of him.

The manuscript of the first king of Yuze Huai Shu'an states that he met Yu Qiao who claimed to be in a shipwreck when he went out to sea, so he kindly took him back to Yongzhou. If it was this time they met, then the time would be right.

"After he went to sea, what did he give birth to? What entanglement did he have with Yuze, Xiwei, and Daye?"

"We haven't experienced the era of the high priest. We only heard from the grandfather generation that the high priest wanted to find a stable life for the scorpion race, so he participated in the'Bazhu Kingdom Rebellion'."