"Yes. I'll take you back to the village." Yu Qiao smiled happily, pulling his wrist and leading him to run forward with strides. The two of them walked through the woods, stepped across a piece of grass, and finally came to a big river.

At the end of the big river is a cliff several meters wide. The river falls on the edge of the cliff and becomes an upside-down waterfall. The scenery (color) on the other side of the river is obscured by water mist, and it is not clear to see. But Changqing An estimated the time the two traveled, guessing that this cliff was the sky trench discovered by the vanguard.

"How are we going to get there?"

"Go through the water." Yu Qiao said: "Can you sip water?"

An Changqing asked, "I was flooded in water when I was young."

Yu Qiao looked at him incredulously, but quickly became relieved, and pushed him forward on the walkway: "It doesn't matter, my father said that there is no one who can't understand water in the scorpion. This is our nature (sexual xing). My three He threw me into the river when he was 10 years old, and you will be there when you go down."

An Changqing is still hesitating, but he has quickly (take off tuo) off his clothes and wrapped the clothes in an inconspicuous gray (color) bag. The other bag was handed over to An Changqing: "You are about to take your clothes off (tuo), and you won’t get wet in the bag."

The gray (color) cloth bag in the hand feels cool and light, and it is not a common cloth to look at. An Changqing looked at Yu Qiao who had jumped into the river and waited. She gritted her teeth and dropped her coat and jumped in after him. He has been deliberately staying away from the water source since he fell into the water when he was a child, but after he got into the water, he felt a sense of indescribability. The hands and feet waved uncontrollably in the water, and they gradually floated.

"Your posture in the water is really ugly." Yu Qiao laughed at him in the water, waved his hands and feet gracefully before coming to him, holding his wrist and saying: "Hold your breath, I will take you forward."

An Changqing nodded in response, and then took a sigh of relief, letting him take himself to the bottom of the river. The river on the island is clearly visible. An Changqing was a little uncomfortable when she opened her eyes. After getting used to it, she became curious again. Opened his eyes wide and looked around. In addition to aquatic plants at the bottom of the river, there are all kinds of fish and shrimps. Seeing people coming over, they fled in panic. Yu Qiao seemed to be very familiar with this piece, and saw that he waved his limbs calmly under the water, and he even had spare energy to tease the panicked fish and shrimps.

The corner of An Changqing's mouth bends, but fortunately, remembering that it was in the water in time, she quickly took a sigh of relief.

After being taken by Yu Qiao to swim at the bottom of the river for an unknown period of time, An Changqing never felt suffocated before he was surprised. He looked back, and estimated that the two had spent at least one cup of tea at the bottom of the river, but he still held back his breath. The river was clear behind him, and no one was seen following him. He guessed that Xiao Zhige probably failed to follow him.

Thinking about it this way, the shark tribe hiding the passage at the bottom of the river is indeed more able to guard against outsiders.

He was thinking. I felt that Yu Qiao shook his hand vigorously. After returning to his senses, I saw Yu Qiao pointing to the top of his head, comparing his mouth, and spitting out a bunch of bubbles, which meant that they might have arrived. An Changqing followed him and tried to float up.