"The chart is like this. If we don't go east, where can we go?" An Changqing said: "And I always feel familiar when I look at the island."

Huai Rushan took out the chart, and the four of them studied the chart for a long time, but they didn't find anything overlooked. If there is no problem with the chart, then the tomb of the mackerel should indeed be in this position.

Xiao Zhige, who had not spoken all the time, suddenly said, "Where do you think I should go?"

An Changqing pondered for a while, and said, "I still think I should walk towards the "Xiandao"."

Xiao Zhige glanced at him and said to Huai Ruyu and Huai Rushan: "The sea chart was made by Xue Chang and Huai Shu'an. They must want to leave the tomb of the Shaman to Yu Qiao. If this is the case, they have no reason to be here. The hands and feet on the chart are misleading. So most of the directions marked on the chart are correct." He paused and said, "Besides, I have the blood of the scorpion race. I believe his instincts."

After he finished speaking, he looked at Huai Ruyu and Huai Rushan, waiting for them to express their opinions.

Huai Rushan thought for a while, and said, "It makes sense to say that. The sea area is so wide that it is difficult to find other directions except for the clear direction of the "Xiandao". Why don't we take a gamble."

Huai Ruyu also agreed with this statement.

The four reached a consensus, and then they passed the order, telling the fleet to sail in full force toward the direction of the "Xiandao". When the crew members learned that they were going to find the fairy island, they were all excited, and they worked hard to speed up the voyage.

It was just that the fleet sailed towards the fairy island for one, two, three days... for ten days, it seemed that the fairy island would never reach it. Day out and night out, always in a location not far away from them.

The accompanying old boatman boldly came to find them and persuade them, saying that it is the same as before in Huai Rushan: the "fairy island" on the sea is elusive and cannot be traced. The predecessors said that this was the prey for the hunting of the evil dragon in the deep sea, leading the fleet to sail to the middle of the sea, and finally lost in the sea, it became the belly Chinese meal of the evil dragon.

An Changqing was actually a little nervous, but every time he looked at the floating "Xiandao", he felt that he should move in this direction. He hesitated for a moment, but insisted on his idea: "Keep going."

Seeing this, the other three ordered to move on. Seeing that persuasion was useless, the old boatman could only leave with a sigh.

On the fifteenth, there was another rain on the sea, heavy fog formed on the sea, and the "Xiandao" disappeared. After the fleet sailed for another half day, someone suddenly reported that an island had appeared ahead.

Several people hurriedly got on the deck, and saw that the thick fog gradually faded away, and a green island gradually appeared in front of them.

"It's the tomb of the mackerel!" An Changqing said suddenly.

Xiao Zhige glanced at him, shook his hand, and ordered: "Order everyone to be on guard, and the vanguard will bring weapons and go to the island to explore after landing."

The Tyrant's Beloved Empressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें