"..."

What he said was truly shocking, and An Changqing never expected that this matter would eventually involve her mother and even her grandfather who does not know who it was. He was speechless for a while and didn't know how to react.

Xiao Zhige patted the back of his hand and said quietly, "Do you have any evidence? No one knows the birth of King Goose's biological mother in Yejing, but it is not only King Yuze who wants to recognize her relatives, so she can be touched by the relatives of the emperor."

This is really not polite, comparing the king of a country with those spooky villains who want to know their relatives and seek wealth. However, Huai Ruyu was the first to lose his rationale, and his wealth was still tied to An Changqing, so he could only say in a low profile: "It's just a guess, but combined with the grandfather's manuscript, it is 70% to 80% possible."

When he said that, he slowly said the entanglement between his grandfather and the envoy.

An Changqing's heart became more and more serious as he listened. There were some things Huai Ruyu didn't know, but he and Xiao Zhige knew about it for a long time. Now that they have confirmed what he said, most of them are actually right.

For example, An Changqing's red pattern hidden behind her ears, which has never been shown to others, is located exactly the same as the holy envoy; another example is the manuscript they obtained by coincidence. The manuscript records that the pregnant man gave birth to a daughter and then left with her. The boundary where the midwife is located is where Yuze and Daye meet: and there is time on the manuscript. If the baby girl grows up smoothly, her age is indeed the same as Yu's...

If there are too many coincidences, it cannot be called a coincidence. The bloodline of the Yuren clan who did not know its origin, and the face was very similar...Although he did not want to recognize a cousin who suddenly appeared, the truth was in front of him, and he couldn't deny it.

"Even if my mother is really the blood of your grandfather left behind?" An Changqing thought of her mother's experience in the first half of her life, coldly said: "In the past few decades, she had a hard time. I haven't seen you find someone to admit her relatives. She is finally living a comfortable life, but she is going to calm her down. Besides, your grandfather is indifferent and treachery. Since the envoy does not forgive him, then we don’t have to recognize each other."

Huai Ruyu sighed again when it didn't work at all to play the family card. I can only say in business: "My grandfather made it difficult for me to comment, and I can understand that King Goose is unwilling to recognize each other. It's just that this matter is not just a simple recognition of relatives, but also the wealth of direct blood relatives of the Yuze royal family Sex) life."

"If it weren't for this, I wouldn't risk coming to Daye to find people." Huai Ruyu pulled open the placket and showed them a gray (color) fish scale (show) in (chest xiong).

Seeing their shocked expressions, Huai Ruyu just closed his clothes. Since the beginning of Wang Jianguo, he told all the things and didn't dare to hide anything.

Perhaps it was enough shock today. When An Changqing heard him say that King Yuze also left many portraits, and the people in the paintings were very similar to him, she felt that way. He glanced at Xiao Zhige and asked Huai Ruyu, "Is there a record of the identity of the person in the painting?"

Huai Ruyu shook his head: "Unexpectedly, I sent people all over Yuze, and secretly sent people to look for people in Daye and Xideng, but I couldn't find a similar person. It wasn't until I saw the portrait of the prince last year that I started to explore. ."