A total of 338 people were recorded in this subject. In the later records, it was the largest and most liberal imperial examination when Xiao Zhige was in office. The Sandingjia of this subject is also true to its name. After being an official, it is full of knowledge for the benefit of the people, and even after many years, it is also a model for later generations of courtiers.

Xiao Zhige nodded the first three, but didn't give them a place. He nodded the exam paper at hand, and said in a deep voice: "Each of the three answers has its own strengths, and I can't make a choice. But the state is in a hurry, so If you get a good answer in the classroom, you will be the champion."

Then they gave seats to the three of them to ask questions one by one about the strategies mentioned in the three answer sheets. The monarchs and ministers asked and answered, sometimes peaceful and sometimes agitated. By the time the questions were asked, it was already dusk.

It is rare for Xiao Zhige to show a pleasant expression in front of outsiders. He touched his pen with a gold and ink title. He selected Zhou Helan as the champion, Hao Changfeng as the second place, and Zhuo Qingquan as the search flower.

"Are you dissatisfied?"

The three of them knelt to thank you, all of them refused to accept.

The next day, there was another rumor that he held the emperor's list and read it in public before the gate of the Gongyuan. The top two and top three scholars also have their own places to go. Sanding Jia broke the rule and was sealed off by Xiao Zhige. The second place in the rankings, Hao Changfeng and Tanhua Lang Zhuo Qingquan, were respectively named Cheng Cheng of Boling County and Cheng Cheng of Boming County. After the banquet, Qiong Lin set off to join the state. The champion Zhou Helan stayed in Beijing and entered Taifu Temple and sealed a fifth-grade Taifu Cheng.

The number one scholar enters Taifu Temple, and the best place to go to Bingzhou is a sign of the emperor's reuse. In addition, the question and answer between Sandingjia and the emperor's monarchs and officials was also circulated, and aroused the enthusiasm of many students. Suddenly, the reading style of poor people prevailed, and the upcoming Qionglin banquet became more and more anticipated.

Xiao Zhige and An Changqing attended the Qionglin banquet on this day. Because of Zhou Helan's previous palace examination, An Changqing took the initiative to avoid suspicion in order to avoid melon fields and plums. Now that the dust has settled, there is no need to be alienated anymore.

The Guanglu Temple held a lively Qionglin banquet, and the first and second-tier scholars were able to attend and drink with the emperor, and the front of the Sandingjia seat was near the emperor, making it easy for the emperor to call them to speak. After the opening of the seat, the drums shook together. Xiao Zhige and An Changqing toasted with everyone. After drinking, Xiao Zhige looked at the three of Zhou Helan, who was in the second seat, and said, "You three are about to serve the country. If you want to, you can talk to me. I can meet each of you and one request."

The three looked at each other for a moment. Hao Changfeng and Zhuo Qingquan looked at Xian Helan hesitantly before (touching Mo) the emperor's (sexual xing) relationship. After all, it is rumored that Zhou Helan was once a subordinate of King Yan, and I think he should have met his Majesty.

Zhou Helan, who was sitting at the front, pondered for a moment, and then stood up and said, "Thank you, your majesty, the minister does have a wish unfulfilled."