"I thought you were going out with Avery?" He asked confused. I was still in Ethan's clothes from last night.

"I forgot to pack extra clothes." I explain to him. He nodded while I walk into my room. I instantly go to my closet.

The whole point of us two going out is that she wants to introduce me to a girl she met at the boutique.

I was excited to meet her honestly. All I know is that her name is Kat and she has dyed hair.

I looked through my closet to find something to wear.

I ended up putting on a long sleeved orange shirt with black overalls. I roll the ends up and put on Doc Martens.

It was a cute outfit honestly. I straighten my hair and do my makeup. I do orange eyeshadow to match with my shirt.

Once I'm done with everything, I grab my keys, wallet, and phone. I walk out to see Tyler eating his food.

"I'll see you later, Ty." He makes sure to tell me bye before I walk out. They were wanting to meet at Panera which was fine.

I was running a little late so I tried to drive as fast as I could. When I get there, I grab everything and go indside.

Avery said she already ordered for me so I was going to pay her back.

I scanned the area for them and eventually found my redheaded best friend. I smile as I walk over towards them.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." I apologize when I sit down. I look across from me to see Kat, I'm assuming.

"Don't worry about it, Kat this is Tyler and I's best friend, Cassie." Avery introduced us two.

I love how she calls me her best friend. But us two got really close after they started dating.

Most girls hate it when their boyfriends have girl best friends. But that's when I realized how sweet she was.

She decided to be friends with me too and we ended up getting super close.

I think it's cause she realize how we don't have any feelings for each other, hence why I'm dating Ethan.

Kat smiled while pulling the water away from her mouth. Her hair was super pretty. It was a bright pink but she rocked it.

"It's really nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out for me. I took it while grinning towards her.

She seemed super sweet. "Cassie, I love your hair by the way." I compliment her. She instantly started smiling.

"Thank you! You gotta teach me your makeup routine." It was now my turn to thank her.

"So how did you two meet?" She asked getting to know us.

Avery ate while we talked. "She started dating my best friend, Tyler." I explain to her.

She nodded her head while taking a bite out of her food. As we ate, I learned a lot about her.

She's from Canada and her hair has been a lot of different colors. She has a passion in singing and even wrote multiple songs.

I told her how I was going to have to look it up because I was interested now.

She tells me how she's been dating a guy named Sam since she was sixteen, she's twenty-two now.

She showed me a couple pictures of them together, and they're super cute together.

You can tell how happy she is whenever she talks about him. She locks her phone and sits it on the table.

"What about you? Any cute guys?" She asked gossiping. I started blushing a little bit, thinking of Ethan.

"Yeah, his name is Ethan. I'll pull up a picture." I grab my phone so I can show her a picture.

It was a simple picture. It was a mirror picture of us two and he had his arm wrapped around me.

I thought it was super cute. I showed her the picture causing her to get wide eyes.

"Damn girl." I giggle a little as I find one of just him that I have. It shows his face better.

He was super attractive. Tan skin, dark hair and eyes, muscular, sharp jawline, and full lips.

He was the package deal. "Yeah, we met at a party back in March and we started dating a few weeks later."

I lock my phone and sit it down. I finish my food as we continue talking.

I really like Kat. I can tell she's a super genuine and sweet person. We finished our food and stood up.

"It was really nice meeting you, thanks for setting this up Avery." Kat boasted as we walked out.

Avery flashed her a smile as I returned the gesture. As I walked to my car, Kat stopped us.

"If you two want, we're having a small get together tomorrow if you want to come." She invites us.

I look over at Avery to see she's looking at me too. "We were going to have a karaoke night at Sam's if you want to come." She spoke.

"You can even invite your boyfriends if you want." She suggested. It did sound fun even though I don't know them.

"Yeah, I'll talk to Tyler and then make a groupchat." Avery tells us. They then look over at me.

I sigh and give in. "Count me in too. I'll talk to Ethan." They both started smiling.

"Can't wait to see you, again." Kat smiled towards me.

This will be a good thing, I hope.