In the past few years, Chu Anliang and Shi Le have been in close contact. Shi Lezheng and his son have been imprisoned in Xing Prison of Dali Temple for more than half a month, and no one knows what they have vomited. If Chu Anliang (qiang qiang) held on and refused to bow his head, for fear that the emperor would come up with a piece of evidence at random, he would be able to ask them to go to Xing Prison.

My confidant can't help but feel a little bit shy when he thinks of this. He has done a lot for Chu Anliang over the years, but it is difficult to get away. If something happens to Chu Anliang, he is afraid that it will not be better. Therefore, he persuaded more carefully: "Tolerate a moment's breath, then big things can happen."

Chu Anliang was bitter in his heart, gritted his teeth for a while, but finally accepted his fate, closed his eyes and said, "You are right, you can keep the green hills, and you are not afraid that there will be no firewood."

On March 20th, Dazhuguo Chu Anliang took off his official hat and removed his official uniform, and only put on a plain white shirt to appeal to the court. Since Chen Qigui has been with Shi Lezheng for many years of old friendship, he knows that the other party has made a mistake but hides it for him. These days, I was tossing and turning in the mansion and could not sleep well. I felt deeply ashamed of the trust in your majesty and was not worthy of this official uniform. Therefore, I would like to resign from office in order to repay my sins.

Chu Anliang was a very old man, and knelt in the Hall of Chongzheng with a haggard look, crying bitterly, begging Xiao Zhige to resign and pay for his crime.

No one in the court dared to speak for him, but many military commanders hurt his kind and looked faintly moved. Sitting on the dragon seat, Xiao Zhige had a panoramic view of everyone's changes before and after, knowing that he could only go here this time, otherwise it would be too late, for fear of arousing grievances from the generals.

Standing in the forefront, An Changqing met him, and when he looked at Chu Anliang, who was sullied, he already understood the situation. He stepped forward two steps, personally helped Chu Anliang up, and comforted him in a warm voice: "Your Majesty is the sage monarch, rewards and punishments are clear. Although Zhu Guozhi is not aware that there is a small mistake, but there is no serious sin, why is it so self-blaming?"

An Changqing passed the steps, and Xiao Zhige went down, nodding and solemnly said: "What King Yan said is exactly what Shi Lezheng's crime has not even been linked to his relatives. Chu Zhuguo is just a friend, so it doesn't have to be the case. Now the four big pillars Kingdom, Xia Zhuguo and Shentu Zhuguo told the elderly to raise them, and Xue Zhuguo was sick again. Only Chu Zhuguo was still able to serve the country. Don’t say anything about resignation."

Chu Anliang almost didn't say anything when he said so plainly to appease the secret threat. He took a long breath and breathed for a while before he was relieved. He knelt down again tremblingly and said: "It's not that the old minister is unwilling to serve the country. It is because the old minister is very old. These days, he is anxious and anxious due to the good things of the teacher. , It’s already useless. I only ask your Majesty to have mercy on the old ministers, and the prospective ministers will tell them to go home and recover from illness.

The two of them stayed in front of the ministers, and made a strong speech, and finally Xiao Zhige sighed helplessly: "No matter, Chu Zhuguo has decided to go, and it is not good for me to stay (strong qiang) again."

After the words, he was reluctant to approve his resignation request, but he kept it nice, but what he did was commendable and secretly derogatory. In the end, even the honorary title of the Great Pillar Kingdom was not left, and he only very gently ordered Han Zhang to help him to the side hall to rest, and then ask the imperial doctor to come and get his pulse. Don't let Master Chu suffer the cold.