The previous cooperation between them and Xue Wuyi was quite pleasant. In addition, Xiao Zhige was angered by the Queen Mother's attempt to win over Emperor An Qing with the secret treasure of the Western Dung, and they are now willing to cooperate with Xue Wuyi. After all, Xue Wuyi is a smart person, and it is always easier to be a neighbor with a smart person.

...

After the first day of the banquet, Xiao Zhige arranged for Qing Haosheng from Hongyou Temple to entertain the two people, and took them to tour the style of Yejing, while Xue Wuyi did not leave a single step in the station. After five days of this, Hongyou Si Qing handed over the news, saying that the two envoys wanted to meet Xiao Zhige alone.

Xiao Zhige and An Changqing summoned the two together.

Therefore, the interview is secret, and the time is set at night. Qing Honghu Temple led the two to the side hall of Chongzheng Hall to meet them. When the two envoys saw An Changqing sitting next to the emperor, their faces (colors) suddenly became a little uncomfortable.

One of them (操cao) tuned (强qiang) in the somewhat weird Daye Mandarin and asked: "Our king has another letter of credence handed to His Majesty. We cannot let other unrelated people see it."

This irrelevant person would like to say that it was An Changqing.

Before An Changqing could speak, he heard Xiao Zhige displeased: "Where are there unrelated people waiting?"

The two envoys looked at An Changqing with their eyes together. Hongyousiqing coughed, and hurriedly said, "The Goose King is the one-word king by his majesty, and he has the same respect as his majesty."

The two ambassadors looked very angry and did not dare to say any more, they could only sue the crime, and submitted the letter of credence to the king of the West Dung.

This letter of credence is very long, and there are many things written eloquently, but in summary, it is roughly as follows: Xiduan intends to establish a mutual market with Daye and form friendly relations. If Daye agrees, Xidang is willing to make offerings every year. ) Gold and silver cattle and horses, and at the same time gave up the three adjacent cities of Xiwei and Daye. This generous profit also added a sentence: The prime minister Xue Wuyi has the power, because he covets the secret treasure left by the ancestors of the west, and intends to rebel. For the smooth cooperation between the two countries in the future, I implore the emperor of Daye for help (to kill sha). Rebellious minister.

Xiao Zhige finished reading scribbled, and handed the letter of credence to An Changqing, unclear.

The two envoys couldn't figure out what he meant, and said cautiously: "The king has shown the utmost sincerity."

"The battle between the two countries has not yet come. The prime minister of the West is going to Da Ye. If something goes wrong in Yejing, I am afraid it will be difficult." Xiao Zhige put his hands on his knees, as if embarrassed.

The envoys glanced at each other, and one of them stepped forward and said in a low voice: "Your Majesty, please rest assured that we will not fall into your Majesty's injustice. In fact, the prime minister has a long history of stubborn illness, (body shen) has always been not very good. If he is born. The death of a sudden illness will never be noticed. This will not affect the relations between the two countries."