CHAPTER 1

A time traveler named Sally

Was trying to find out what really happens so that she can fix all history books she wanted only the truth the but the truth cost her only the price of her memories without her knowing. "Ok so what timeline should I go to next?" sally said she didn't know someone was watching her, the swift figure ran away before sally could notice. "Huh what was that?" sally looks around "probably nothing" she finally decided to debunk the story of Cleo Patra, Sally pushes the library shelf and reveals the portal she opens it up and goes through.

Who is Sally? William says "Ok so this is what I know so far, Sally is a time-traveler she doesn't work for anyone she just is highly advanced she is nothing like boss says" He goes back into Sally's library to find her not there and sees the portal "Boss I'm going need you guys to come over here" As Wil's group approach the library in the forest a few minutes later, "Finally you guys arrived" William groaned. "Phew that was quite an adventure time to re-write those Egyptian History books one day I'll publish them for the world to see, wait a minute why is my library so messy I left it clean HOLY THE DOORS ARE OPEN! WHO GOES THERE?! She grabs her axe from her display case and starts to yell for them to come out, "Mark what do we do?" "I don't know Wil?!" Wil stands up from where he was hiding and turns himself in as agent working for the syndicate. "Wait wait wait so you're working for the syndicate? Why am I even wanted? It's not like I'm letting the word out about people putting the wrong things in history books" "Didn't you also mention having a group with you so why don't they come out I'm going to kill you or anything Hehe" Sally let's out a nervous laugh for bringing out her axe thinking it was animals who got in. Mark stands up and so do the rest "Ummm hi? I'm mark... this is tom and this is Toby... hehe..." the tall boy nervously laughs. "Nice to meet you umm well is anyone gonna answer why you guys went through my library?"

As Sally guides them out of the forest she goes home and goes to sleep "Phew that was quite a day I want to meet them again it gets lonely out here I haven't seen anyone from this timeline in a while ehe" as the agents leave, they go back to HQ and report to the boss. "Dad were back" "how was the mission?" "It was good father she is nothing like everyone here says about her" "What was she like?" "She was nice she wasn't working for anyone she has a not to secure library and- '"hold on what did you say she lives in her own private library?" "yup" "we'll talk more about this tomorrow son Tom Wil Mark Toby you all can go to your dorm go to sleep." As they go to their dorm they talk about Sally and how they want to visit again.