When people were married, Xing used the wild goose as an appointment, which meant loyalty; before Xiao Zhi Ge became the king, he also guarded Yanzhou, which had an extraordinary significance for him. This combination of the two sets the title.

On October 20th, An Changqing returned to the former Northern War Palace with a pair of children.

The next day, the imperial decree of the award came.

Headed by An Changqing, the Imperial Palace of the Northern Warfare Kingdom kneeled in front of the door to receive the imperial decree. The **** who came to declare the decree was Han Zhang, the newly promoted **** chief beside Xiao Zhige. Han Zhang is about thirty years old. He was born plain and chubby, but very clever and eye-catching. Otherwise, Xiao Zhige wouldn't promote him to be the chief eunuch, and he would be next to him.

After Xiao Zhige became enthroned and An Changqing was taken into the palace, the palace seemed peaceful, but in fact, the dark tide was raging outside, and there were countless rumors. The new emperor's accession to the throne is a major event. If the princess is a woman, then it will be logical afterwards. But the princess of Northern Warfare is a man. Although the pedantic veteran did not dare to say it on the face, he implicitly hinted that there has never been a male queen throughout the ages. This matter violates the ancestral legislation and ethics, and his words are very disapproving.

In addition, An Changqing was taken into the palace like this, but the news that there was no canonization came out, it was as if he was going to be raised in the palace by unknown. Therefore, many people's minds are floating, and it is inevitable that they all focus on the position of the queen.

It's just that these bad things were suppressed by Xiao Zhige, and there was no chance to pass into the harem, which stained An Changqing's ears.

Others can't understand, Han Zhang, the chief **** who has been with Xiao Zhige all day, can see the most clearly-this post is just hanging in the air and won't go to another home. Those outside, the understanding of this new emperor is still too shallow.

Therefore, Han Zhang was extraordinarily polite to An Changqing, his white and fat face wrinkled with a smile, and he declared without delay—this letter of reward was also written by Xiao Zhige himself.

Han Zhang’s voice was high and shrill, and he read a long period of beautiful words profusely, before he read it to the point: "...you have great contributions to the country and the people, and the good words and deeds should be regarded as the demonstratives of the sky, and the word side by side king is specially added. , The same respect as the king, no need to kneel down and worship all rituals, and you can enter and leave the palace at any time..."

"... Titled wild goose, grant the feudal Yanzhou... It is advisable to order the secretary to choose a day, prepare the ceremony and order, and the master will execute it."

In addition, the canonized edicts of Xiao Shizi and Xiao Shizi were also sent. The eldest son Xiao Anheng was the crown prince, and the eldest daughter Xiao Anzhu was the princess, giving the title "Suizhu".

After reading the edict and reciting the reward, it took almost two quarters of an hour to finish reading all of them. Han Zhang smiled and put away the edict, and personally helped An Changqing up: "Congratulations to King Goose, congratulations to your Royal Highness, your Royal Highness."

Although An Changqing had been prepared for a long time, there was still some excitement at this time. He gave a look (lust), and An Fu next to him took out the rewards he had prepared and distributed them to everyone. Han Zhang got the biggest share, and smiled even bigger: "Xie Yan Wang rewarded, and the servants and maids are also filled with the prince's joy.