"The empress dowager's words are bad." Xiao Zhige said flatly: "It is Xiao Qi'an who forced the palace to kill the father, what do you (gan)? High, sorrowing and passing away...How can the world criticize me?"

"Father and three sons, I am the only one left. It is justifiable to inherit Datong. Who dares to object?"

Every time he said a word, Queen Mother Zhao’s face (color) turned white. When he finished speaking, she was already sitting on the couch with a pale face (color), and muttered: "You are much more ruthless than your father. Now, what do you want to do with the Zhao family? The Zhao family’s students are all over the courts and places. If you rush to (kill sha), you will not be afraid of the cold of the court, and no one can use it?"

"The Zhao family colluded with the waste prince to seek rebellion, to force the palace to kill the king, according to the law... to be the Jiu clan. As for the Zhao clan members, but a group of moths who formed a party for private purposes, they still occupy a position. It is a pity to die. I have to deal with it. Fa, don’t worry about the Queen Mother."

The Queen Mother was speechless by him, and all the talks he had prepared before were no longer useful. In all fairness, if the Queen Mother was in his position, she would certainly do the same. If Xiao Zhige were not for her enemy at this time, she would almost give a good applause. For the emperor, he is cruel and cruel, cutting grass and roots, nothing more than that.

The Bodhi beads in his hand fell to the ground, and there was a muffled sound. The queen of Zhao was depressed and closed her eyes and said in a low voice: "Successful and defeated, this may be the fate of the mourning family..." She already admitted her fate.

The queen beside her was not so quick and unwilling to admit her fate. Listening to Xiao Zhige's few words, she decided her life and death, and screamed: "I am the queen of the palace, the queen dowager in the future, you can't (kill sha) me!"

Xiao Zhige's trip was only to inform them that he didn't care about the queen's resistance, and he even didn't even look at him. After finishing what should be said, he took An Changqing and turned away. Upon seeing this, the queen wanted to rush to stop, but was blocked by the incoming soldiers.

The soldier was still holding two white silks in his hands, and the voice of the queen in the inner hall went from hysterical to calm, and it only took less than a moment.

——Following Emperor Anqing, the empress and the queen mother also died.

At the moment when the old and new regimes changed, there was silence on the palace road, occasionally patrolling soldiers passed by, and even the footsteps seemed to be deliberately softened.

An Changqing looked sideways to see Xiao Zhige, and whispered, "Are you going to see in the palace of the mother and concubine?"

In the previous life, An Changqing lived in the Xiwu Palace for a long time. There are not only the memories of the lives of Xiao Zhige and Libi, but also memories that belong to him alone. Now that the enemies in front of him have been cut off, it's time to take a look.

"it is good."

So the two turned to Qiwu Palace again. The location of Qiwu Palace is remote, and it used to be no different from Lenggong. After Li's death, it was abandoned for a long time. Weeds grow in front of the palace gate, and there are even spider webs hanging on the door door. Emperor Anqing always regarded this place as bad, and even the housekeepers who cleaned it were stingy.