Xiao Qi'an didn't believe it. He knew Xiao Zhige liked the princess, but if Jiangshan and a beautiful person choose one, he would save others by himself, thinking that Xiao Zhige would probably choose Jiangshan.

But An Xiange told him confidently: The Northern War King will definitely choose An Changqing.

When she spoke, she looked spiteful but very sure, Xiao Qi'an suddenly felt that this woman's intuition might be right. He ordered Jiang Yuzhong to lead people to surround the Northern War Palace, and was bound to capture An Changqing and Xiao Zhige's children alive.

Jiang Yuzhong replied that no one came in or out of the Northern War Palace these days, the inside was heavily guarded, and perhaps he had been prepared.

Xiao Qi'an lazily leaned on the soft collapse, and said indifferently: "Then (strong qiang) attack, regardless of the life or death of other people, the princess of the Northern Warfare must be captured alive."

Jiang Yuzhong took his life and went down to make arrangements. After he left, An Xiange came out from behind and knelt at his feet and said softly: "If An Changqing was captured alive, your Majesty might hand him over to his concubine? Concubine had suffered a lot of grievances in Xiangfu before. ."

"It's not impossible." Xiao Qi'an looked strange. Seeing her showing her face, he paused and smiled wickedly: "Wait for me to deal with it first, and then it will not be too late to give it to Concubine Ai."

An Xiange smiled stiffly, and then laughed without any flaws: "Thank you for your grace."

***

After Jiang Yuzhong took the order, there was no delay. That night, he sent additional manpower to surround the Northern War Palace.

The streets were illuminated by torches as bright as day.

Jiang Yuzhong rode a tall horse, holding a scroll of Minghuang imperial edicts in his hand to read out, each of which was the crimes of the Northern Warlord. After reading, he raised his arms and shouted: "The criminal minister, Anshi, don't open the door to ambush? The swords and guns are eyeless."

In the inner courtyard of the palace, the four hundred Yanzhou elites were equipped with perseverance, scattered to guard the breakthroughs. Another hundred elites took the newly developed firecrackers and lay in ambush in the shadow of the canopy roof.

An Changqing wore a black (color) strong outfit, her long hair was neatly tied, and the guard and tie followed him around.

Jiang Yuzhong’s shout came from outside the door. He sneered and said loudly: "The king of the Northern Warfare has been fighting for ten years, and the civilians have been in chaos. With blood (flesh) guarding the territory of Daye, sincere heart, Huangtian Keen! What's wrong with him? What's wrong with me?"

"You waited for the rebellious ministers and thieves to win the crown, frame Zhongliang upside down black and white, also should ask the Northern War Palace to answer or not!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he listened to the generals in the palace slamming their guns to the ground and shouting: "No!"

The momentum is majestic, shocking the Quartet.

Outside Jiang Yuzhong was slightly angry: "The courage of the trapped beast! (Kill sha) go in!"