When the two passed by, the queen was there. It's just that Emperor An Qing coughed lowly inside, but she was eating iced fruit outside, just doing it.

Seeing Xiao Qi'an, who was wearing a bright yellow dragon robe, came over, the queen frowned and waved back from the palace, disapprovingly said: "Your father hasn't died yet, you should restrain yourself. Don't worry about this time."

Xiao Qi'an smiled, "Sooner or later, this position will be mine. What's wrong with being earlier?"

Aware of his sloppy attitude, the queen put down the tea cup displeased, and exaggerated the tone and called out: "Prince!"

Xiao Qi'an did not admit his mistakes and show weakness as before. He casually played with An Xiange's jade hands, and reminded with a chuckle: "Mother, you should call me your majesty."

Unexpectedly, he would talk to himself in this tone. The queen was annoyed, and her face (color) hardly looked like: "This is your attitude to your mother's queen?"

"I am the ninth-five-sovereign, ordered to heaven. It should be worshipped by thousands of people, even the queen mother is no exception." Xiao Qi'an's face (color) is slightly dark, and his voice is dark and cold: "I am no longer the palm of the mother and the queen mother. Puppet."

After speaking, he turned his face to An Xian in his arms and said, "Ai Concubine, I will take you to see Emperor Father."

After that, no matter how ugly the queen's face (color) was, she hugged An Xiange into the inner hall. Now he is not afraid of what Zhao family dares to do. Empress Zhao had only his son, and the Zhao family had only one way to support him. Unless the Zhao family dared to be the courtiers and thieves conspiring to usurp the throne, otherwise, he could only be ordered by him—they had long been tied to a boat.

In the inner hall, Emperor An Qing was lying on the bed, and the imperial doctor had just given him an injection, and he was awake for a moment.

Seeing Xiao Qi'an wearing a dragon robe to see him, Emperor An Qing's eyes widened with anger, and the (chest xiong) his chest was violently ups and downs for a moment, and another mouthful of blood came out. Pointing at him tremblingly, he cursed "Niezi" in his mouth. The imperial doctor on the side was so frightened that he knelt down on the ground. He didn't get Xiao Qi'an's instructions, and he didn't even dare to go forward to treat An Qing Emperor.

But Xiao Qi'an spoke first: "What are you stunned (gan)? I didn't see my father vomiting blood, but don't tell him to die now. I want him to watch me ascend the throne with his own eyes."

The imperial physician was ashamed, shaking his hands and stepping forward to diagnose and treat Emperor Anqing.

Xiao Qi'an watched enough of An Qing's embarrassment from the side, and then walked away contentedly. After returning to the palace, it happened that Jiang Yuzhong came to see him.

Jiang Yuzhong didn't like An Xiange, Xiao Qi'an waved An Xiange back and asked her to stay behind and see him alone.

Jiang Yuzhong is here to report on the movement of the Northern War Palace.

Now Emperor Anqing is already a fish (rou rou), the third prince and the Shu family are not left. His only threat was Xiao Zhige.

Although Xiao Zhige had gone to the west, his power in Yanzhou was not to be underestimated. Xiao Qi'an now dare not underestimate the enemy any more, and he is bound to hold back his weakness when he learns the news to counterattack. He was still a little unsure, worried that Xiao Zhige would have to face him after abandoning the princess and children, or An Xiange specifically told him that An Changqing was the cusp of the Northern War King. As long as An Changqing is caught, the King of Northern Warfare will surely throw a rat avoidance device.