"The fight"

As your eating your food george say's "so y/n , why were you in my dorm snuggling with my twin?" I look at Fred as he looks like
He's gonna barf, I simply say, "well Georgie I was talking to Fred because he needed help with studying so I decided I could help him for a bit and then It got a little too late and I got tired and I fell asleep." •please don't think of it weirdly please don't think of it weirdly• my mind thought. "Well, that's a little odd because you and my brother don't get along." You started to get a little frustrated as you said, well Georgie I guess it's not really your business in the first place and I'm pretty sure last time I checked you wanted me and Fred to get along because you hated me and him always fighting all the time so I prefer to you just to leave it alone" fair game. He said as we started to get up to go to our classes.
~time skip~
You just got out of Snapes class as you felt somebody shoulder check you, you look and see who it is and it's nasty pug face pansy. "You really want to get your ass beat don't you?" You say as you start getting mad. "No y/n it's just.. I don't like your stupid fat ass." Okay bitch now it's on. You say as you start walking towards her as she takes off running, "no bitch get back here, your the one that wanted to fight so let's go!" You yell out into the halls as your chasing her. You then see George and Fred "what's going on?!" George says as he sees pansy running and you chasing after her. "Imma bout to beat this bitch up!" You say as you hear Fred "Y/n don't it's not Worth it.
"I don't care Fred she messed with the wrong bitch" as you Finally catch up to her you run up and grab her by her hair and hit her face against the wall, then turn her around and start punching her over and over again in her face as she hit the ground knocked out.
You try to get on top of her as you feel somebody grab you by your shoulders and bring you up. You look to see who it is and it was Fred,
" you need to knock your shit off right now, do you want to get detention?!" Honestly I don't really care if I get detention or not she deserved what she got. You say as you hear footsteps, "y/n y/l/n you are now going to get detention for three days for beating up
Mrs. Parkingson for no absolute reason!" Professor McGonagle says,

Your smile as you move Fred's hand away and you start walking with a McGonagall.

You soon get to McGonagall's office as she looks at you "why on the absolute earth would you would beat up mrs. Parkingson for no absolute reason?!"

But their is a reason professor! She called me mean names in the grate hall then when I was walking out of professor snapes Class, she shoulder checked me and said that she was going to beat me up, so I defended myself, I didn't do it for no reason!

"Y/l/n you're still getting detention for punching her at least 10 times and hitting her head against the wall,"
Yes professor I get that and I will sit in detention until you guys are ready to take me out. "Good" she said.
~time skip~
You finally got done with the papers that McGonagle assigned you to do, you got out of your seat and went out of the office and started walking to dinner.
You got to the grate Hall and seen George and Fred sitting there you decided to go over there and sit down as soon as you got to the seat George Wrapped you in a hug, "don't ever do that again love, you scared the living hell out of me"

You can tell by his face expression that he was pretty worried about you, "Georgie I promise I'm fine, plus she got what she deserved." Trying to calm his nerves.

You were done eating and started walking to your dorms, as you were walking you felt somebody's hand grab yours, you looked to see who it was and it was Fred, "oh hi Freddie you say,

"Hey love, what are you up to?"

Well I'm heading to my dorm and I'm gonna take a shower sense nobody else will be their because Katie and Luna are having a sleepover with some other ravenclaws, "sounds fun" Fred says

Hey freddie? You say as you look up at him, "yes darling?"

Would you like to come to my dorm and spend the night with me? You ask,