"Devils awakening"

You were sleeping so peacefully until you felt arms wrap around you, you knew it was Fred instantly sence that he was the only one in the room you were comfortable with his arms wrapped around you until you heard an "oooooo look who's snuggling with my twin.."
oh shove off weasley. As you said that and look at George while he's smirking at you. "Well if you don't mind I have to get up and get ready for school. You moved Fred's arms and walked over to George and messed up his red fluffy hair as he just glares at you and you giggle a little. Then you walk out of the dorms into the common room and see Hermione, "umm what were you doing in there?!"  I- um I was hanging out with Fred and George then I fell asleep.. I say while we just stared at each other for a second. "Um.. ok" yep. I said that as I leave the common room into the halls running to my room trying to get there without any professor or other students seeing me. I got to the door of my room, I say my password as the door opens and I walked into the common room straight to my room. As soon as I got to my dorm I grabbed some clothes sence that today was a day where you didn't have to wear your robes.

*what your wearing* After you grabbed your clothes you went to the shower, ~after shower~ After you were done showering you start to do your makeup

*what your wearing*
After you grabbed your clothes you went to the shower,
~after shower~
After you were done showering you start to do your makeup. After your makeup it was time for breakfast you left your room and went straight to the grate hall. You seen Fred, George, Angelina, and for some odd reason pansy parkinson. I thought to myself •what the actual fuck is pansy doing sitting next to Fred in my spot• I walked over there a little pissed off because me and pansy don't get along at all and why the hell is she sitting in my spot at the Gryffindor table?! As soon as I got to the table I seen Fred and he looked really uncomfortable. I said "may I ask why there is a nasty pug sitting in my spot next to my two bestfriends?" Pansy looked at me and said "I don't see a name on it" I started to feel my self get heated up and all I could think of is grabbing her by her nasty ass hair and slamming her face against the table. Before I could do or say anything George stood up. "Pansy I would prefer for you to get out of that seat before y/n grabs you and beats your ass. And if You think I'm joking I'm not, and I know for a fact y/n will be happy sitting in detention thinking of you with a broken nose." She looks as George rolls her eyes then gets up looks at me and says "this isn't ever Y/L/n" yeah ok pug face. I say as I sit down next to George and Fred talking while Fred puts his hand on my Thigh.

A/n yes I know this story is short and it probably dosent make sence and it probably is a little boring, I'm having a little bit of writers block and I can't think of what to write so if you guys do actually have any ideas for me or questions comment or either message me because I will answer!