The biological father of the abolished prince, Weiweisiqing Jiang Yuzhong, who killed his relatives righteously, asked for the death of the abolished prince, and resigned three times and pleaded guilty. However, the queen and the prince were tolerant, and not only did not ask the guilt for this, but felt the sincere heart of Weiwei Temple, and allowed the princess to go to the temple to practice, and later appointed the second daughter of the Jiang family as the successor princess.

However, in just half a month, the situation completely reversed. The prince Xiao Qi'an was abolished and stood up, and once again assumed the prince's respect, acting as the superintendent of the country.

The turmoil in the front harem did not stop there.

First, witch gu was found in the palace of the imperial concubine Shu, the imperial physician verified that the gu poison corresponded to the symptoms of Emperor Anqing. In anger, the Queen Mother ordered the concubine Shu Gui, who died, to imprison the three princes. Then the prime minister An Zhike killed his relatives righteously and revealed that An Changqing, the princess of the Northern Warfare, had persuaded him to conspiracy to frame the prince several times.

After cutting off the foreign parties, Xiao Qi'an couldn't wait to turn the butcher knife to the Northern War Palace.

The prime minister, An Zhike, personally brought the guards to fetch people.

The gate of the Royal Palace of the Northern Warfare was open, An Changqing stood behind the gate, and behind him was the elite camouflage guards of the Yanzhou Army.

Wearing a vermilion official uniform, An Zhike looked elegant and decent, and looked at An Changqing as a winner: "Changqing, don't blame your father for being cruel."

"Prime Minister An came here with a big fanfare, what's the matter?" An Changqing stroked her sleeves slowly, as if she didn't know what he was coming from.

An Zhike's beard trembled, and he said with a grief: "Don't you know that you committed such a serious crime?"

An Changqing confronted him tit-for-tat: "I don't know what crime I committed? Where is the evidence? Please also make it clear to Prime Minister An."

Unexpectedly, he was still so arrogant in such a situation, An Zhike sank his face and said: "You have written to me several times, begging me to conspiracy with you to frame the prince and help the Northern War King succeed. For my father, I can't bear to see you framed for his own benefit. The prince, just righteousness and extermination. Are you still unwilling to confess?" As he said, he took out a stack of letters and threw them in front of him.

An Changqing didn't move. The person next to him picked up the letter and handed it to him. An Changqing flipped through a few pages and sneered: "First, this letter is not my handwriting, but someone imitated it; second, the discord between me and An Jia is well known to all Ye Jing, I will go again Asking the prime minister to work together on major issues is not self-contradictory? Thirdly, everyone knows that you, my father and son are at odds, and what the prime minister said may not necessarily be trapped in me."

"The so-called accusations are nothing but the words of the Prime Minister An, and the so-called evidence is even more fictitious. Dare to ask the Prime Minister why he convicted me? I am the princess of the Northern Warfare, and the name is jade, and Prime Minister An would not want to rely on these forged letters. You want to convict me and go to jail, right?"