"Don't talk about hot face and cold (fart pi) shares? He just wants you to kneel down and admit your mistakes. In order to settle down, you have to kneel down too!"

An Zhike stared at him, thinking for a moment: "If you go again, you will say that I am seriously ill, and I miss the princess very much, so please come here by all means."

An Changduan's eyes widened unconvinced, but he didn't dare to resist An Zhike, so he could only go out with a look of reluctance. On the corridor, I saw An Xiange again. An Xiange is now sixteen years old. She should have negotiated for her at home at this age. However, An Zhike had always wanted to let her enter the East Palace, so he kept pressing on the negotiation. Now that the prince is abolished, An Xiange's marriage has also been delayed.

Nowadays, the family situation doesn't have to be before, plus she is just a concubine, and it is even more difficult to say that the family is a good marriage.

The two brothers and sisters ran into the corridor, and they were all angry. An Xiange stared at his expression: "Dad did you teach you again?"

Speaking of this An Changduan is a burst of irritation: "It's not for An Changqing."

An Xiange rolled her eyes and said with a curled mouth: "I think he was fainted when he asked you to beg him. He is a man who is so old, what can he say in front of the Northern War King? It was written in those little notebooks. It's good, but in fact, the Northern Warlord has children differently? I think it's mostly because he himself knows that he can't help much, and he is afraid of being seen as embarrassing, so he keeps hiding from us."

Chang Duan An felt so too, but An Zhike didn't dare to disobey the order, so he could only reluctantly visit the door again.

***

However, on the side of An Changqing, he and his friends finished swimming in the lake. Seeing the sky (color) was getting late, he said goodbye to everyone and prepared to go back.

He took only two guards with him when he went out, all waiting on the shore. He just waited for him to find the past, but he didn't see anyone. I looked around suspiciously, but saw a familiar person under a tree not far away.

Xiao Zhige was standing under the tree with two horses, looking at him.

An Changqing smiled subconsciously and strode towards him: "Why is the prince here?"

Of course, Xiao Zhige couldn't say that he came out to find someone specially. He coughed lightly and found a reason at random: "I heard that Sanweizhai has a new style. I stopped by to buy it when I went down and just happened to bump into it. "

An Changqing took the rein and walked side by side with him holding the horse. Seeing his empty hand, she was a little confused: "Where is the pastry?"

He didn't come out to buy pastries at all, and of course he didn't have anything in his hands. Xiao Zhige did not change his face and said, "I haven't had time to buy it."

An Changqing was even more puzzled. Looking at the sky at this time, and then at the man's expression of guilty conscience, he suddenly said: "The prince is not here to buy cakes, right?"

"..."

The lie was punctured, Xiao Zhige pursed his lips and said nothing.