*Titlesounds*

Gentle reminder that Montgomery Gator, after Bonnie's decommission and his promotion to a band member, constantly keeps missing main performances to hide away in the catwalks, purposefully putting himself at a guaranteed risk of being shattered by the Hurricane bucket.

Gentle reminder that Montgomery Gator, after receiving Bonnie's upgrades, constantly keeps dealing massive damage to the Pizzaplex, forcing the management to spend a shit ton of money for repairs.

Gentle reminder that Montgomery Gator, after receiving Bonnie's upgrades, purposefully keeps ruining his public image by being destructive, aggressive, disobedient and neglectful.

Gentle reminder that Montgomery Gator is not responsible for the development of the Golf Arcade game, and neither for its sudden unexplained existence in the middle of the golfing course.

Gentle reminder that, regardless of all of this, the management still forces Monty to the top of the pyramid, despite his constant efforts of destroying himself and everything around him.

Gentle reminder that Montgomery Gator, alongside every other animatronic, is a fictional character.

Not-so-gentle reminder that you should consider these things before you threaten real people over liking villainized and massively hated fictional characters. I'm getting really fucking tired of constant anonymous threats. I understand being passionate, but this is obsessive, and I ask you to get help from a professional as soon as possible.

(totally not gonna deny the fact that i copy pasted, just gotta share this-)