He was looking down and wondering how long the prince could endure, and he listened to the table opposite him: "I always say that this thing in Yejing is too boring, why don't the princess tell us about Yanzhou? Among us people? , But I have never been to Yanzhou."

His proposal received a lot of approval. Even the prince was very interested and said: "It used to be said that Yanzhou is a barren and cold place. But in the past six months, I heard that the people in Yanzhou are prosperous. Many refugees in the north have dragged their families to Yanzhou."

"That's true, I've also heard of it." Another person answered, "I heard that there is also a cart in Yanzhou, which can automatically draw water to irrigate the field when it is placed by the river, but is it true?"

They questioned one after another. Except for some ulterior motives, most of them were really interested in Yanzhou.

An Changqing thought for a moment, then picked up what he could say and told them. He has a clear and clear voice, does not speak fast or slow, and speaks everything about Yanzhou. For example, irrigation canisters, sweet potatoes planted, and various policies that have been tried out... All in all, it is clear and simple, easy to understand and interesting. Even the aristocratic families who claim to be knowledgeable cannot admit that they are trapped in the rich waters and soils of Yejing, and they claim to be rich and knowledgeable, but in fact they are nothing more than the opinion of the well frog.

After he finished speaking, he took a sip of tea to moisturize his throat. I don’t know who is the first to applaud: "Wang Hao is very talented!"

Before the words fell, other people also praised it.

These aristocratic children are all about the same age as An Changqing. Because of their youth, they are more passionate and ambitious than the elders who have been in officialdom (touching Mo) for a long time. Hearing An Changqing's talk about the many changes in Yanzhou, it is inevitable to be aroused full of ambitions.

Invisibly, the recognition of An Changqing became even more obvious.

The prince sitting high above saw the changes of the people one by one, and finally his gaze fell on An Changqing, who had no trace of arrogance (color).

After more than a year, An Changqing's appearance has become more prosperous and her dazzling brilliance has also increased. It is like a piece of uncut jade, after being carefully polished and warmed up, finally (showing) the beautiful jade inside.

It's more dazzling than before, and it's more than ever before that people want to be owned by others. Especially when he thought of stealing someone from Xiao Zhige, he felt even more excited and intolerable.

The banquet was not as rambling as An Changqing thought. Apart from the weird eyes, the prince did not move. On the contrary, Zongzhengsiqing's little son and Xiaowenbo's second son were very interested in everything about Yanzhou, and asked if they had time after returning, if they could go to him for advice.

An Changqing thought for a while, and instead of rejecting it all, she agreed. These people are indeed biased towards the prince, but in the future, they may not be able to defeat the palace.

Because of being dragged to say a few more words, An Changqing left the table and was a step slower. At this time, the prince came forward. The son of the uncle Xiaowen, who had originally wanted to invite him to go with him, saw this and thought they had something to say, so he bowed his hands first. A step away.