Now that the two brothers and sisters are able to sit securely on their own, the two little people are sitting on the small (bed chuang), giggling as they stretch out their hands towards An Changqing, two pairs of exactly the same squirt eyes staring at An Changqing, like Asking daddy to hug him while acting like a baby. An Changqing felt softened by the sight, and picked up the siblings and sat on his lap one by one.

Xiao Anzhu was very active, with little energy, and grabbed An Changqing's skirt with his hands, eagerly remembering to get up, but as soon as he lifted his (fart pi) thigh, he was stretched out by the elder brother on the side to pull the clothes, and another ( Fart pi) squatted down. Failing to reach his father's (chest xiong) mouth, Xiao Anzhu angrily "Ah", looked at the giggling brother, pursed his mouth and puffed his cheeks, leaped over and gnawed on Xiao Anheng's face with a "wow" .

She only grew (Milk Ru) teeth not long, unable to exert her strength. After gnawing for a long time, Xiao Anheng only slobbered on her face, but when she looked at herself, her face was flushed with anger.

An Changqing and the two (Ru Ru) mothers were all laughing at the side. He took the kerchief and wiped (gan) his son's face, and squeezed his daughter's (flesh) cheeks. An Changqing muttered, "I have been so fierce since I was a child. It seems that I really follow your father."

Regardless of what he said, Xiao An's eyeballs rolled, and two chubby hands held An Changqing's hand in kindness. This time he couldn't chew on his teeth, so he went up and kissed An Changqing's saliva again.

When Xiao Zhige was away, An Changqing spent more energy on the brothers and sisters, and found out the emerald seals that had been half-carved in Yanzhou before, and continued to polish them. He was busy all day, and the time was silent. Slipped past.

At the beginning of May, the Empress Dowager Zhao was going to the Hongfa Temple to pay homage to the Buddha. When the peach blossoms were in full bloom at the foot of the Hongfa Temple, she called her relatives and juniors to accompany her. An Changqing was among them.

Among the three princes, Xiao Zhige went to Yuzhou, and the three princes were confined, only the prince accompanied. In addition to the prince, this time the eldest princess Xiao Youxi also came. All the people in the group have a valuable status, and Hongfa Temple has been notified in advance. These days, they will not accept foreign guests, but only entertain them.

When they arrived at the monastery, some Zhike monks took them to their respective courtyards for resettlement. Empress Dowager Zhao believed in Buddhism. These days, she was going to discuss Buddhism with the abbot, but she did not hold them back. The remaining people invited each other in twos and threes to enjoy the peach blossoms in the temple.

When An Changqing was still in the future and going out, the eldest princess found her first. She still looked cold and noble, but An Changqing looked at her, and she was a little clearer than when she saw her last time. He had a good impression of the eldest princess, and after seeing the gift, he smiled and talked to her.

The eldest princess's eyes are a bit complicated, she seems to have considered it for a long time before saying: "You and Zhi Ge... are you okay?"

An Changqing stunned for a while before realizing why she asked. He pursed his lips and smiled, and said: "Don't worry, the princess, I and the prince are very good, and the two children are also very well-behaved."

"It seems that I was worrying too much." The eldest princess stretched her eyebrows a lot, and said with a rare smile: "I thought you would be angry, if you can think about it, it's better to live a little more confused, better than anything else. It's really easy."