The **** praised: "The birth of a dragon and a phoenix is ​​a good omen. No wonder they are born so well."

The two brothers and sisters have gathered the advantages of the two fathers, and they are both exquisite and cute. Just by looking at the appearance of childhood, you know that you will grow up.

Emperor An Qing seemed to love the two children very much, and even took Xiao Anheng over and hugged him for a while. After he had done enough to play with his grandson, he handed the child to the grand eunuch, and said casually, "I heard that these two children are going to be raised under the princess's knees? If this is the case, then I will decide my identity as soon as possible. I won’t be underestimated in the future."

As soon as he finished speaking, an **** came and read it with a volume of imperial decree, apparently coming prepared.

——Xiao Anheng, the eldest son of the Northern Warlord, gave the word Yizhang, the first son; the eldest daughter, Xiao Anzhu, gave the title of Yizhu, the princess of Feng Yizhu.

In addition, there are various (color) rewards. The big **** who was choked by Xiao Zhige last time smiled and collected the imperial decree to Xiao Zhige: "Your Majesty loves the little son and the little princess, and the princess and princess will bring more little princesses and princesses into the palace in the future. That's it."

Xiao Zhige asked to thank you, his face (color) did not change much. It was the queen on the other side, tightly squeezing her palms, enduring and forbearing, she didn't lose her attitude on the spot.

The emperor’s jealousy towards the Zhao family and the prince has already been revealed, how old these two children are, and the emperor has given her a lot of rewards in her palace. Even the prince’s prostitutes and prostitutes do not have this honor. This is obviously a public beating of her. The face of this queen.

When this matter spreads out, I don’t know how many people have to wait and see the emperor's attitude again!

The queen was bleeding with hatred, but she could only grinned her teeth and smiled and said: "Yes, this palace also loves the two children very much. You should bring them into the palace more in the future."

Xiao Zhige and An Changqing responded and had lunch in the Queen's Palace before leaving the palace.

With him out of the palace, there are also eunuchs holding rewards. On that day, all the aristocratic families in Yejing knew that the emperor had lavishly rewarded the two children of the Northern Warlord, and the Northern Warlord, who had never been loved by the emperor, seemed to be favored again.

The courtiers who had already stood in the line were naturally anxious to get angry. Seeing that the Northern War King was very strong, he only hated himself for standing in the line too early, otherwise he would just go to the Northern War King. Of course, there are some who can tell clearly. It can be seen that the emperor wanted to use the Northern Warlord to suppress the prince and the third prince. It is hard to say who this position will belong to in the future, but it will be difficult to get a good end when standing rashly. Don't stand, just as ignorance.

It's a pity that there are still mostly stupid people in this court, otherwise they won't be corrupted to this point. After the attitude of the Emperor Anqing was put forward, many princes or three princes who had been attached to the prince or the third prince cast their greetings to the palace of the Northern Warlord.