Chapter 80

...

When An Changqing woke up again, it was already the next day, he was lying on the bed in the main house. The wound on the abdomen has been properly bandaged, because the medicine (sexual xing) of Ma Boiling Decoction has passed, and it started to feel a little painful. He stumbled (touched Mo) (touched Mo) on his abdomen, and when he touched his flat stomach, he woke up and was about to turn his head to call someone. He saw a crib next to the outside of the bed. The two children were dressed in soft clothes. Little warm clothes, sleeping head to head.

When the child was taken out of the abdomen, he was awake, naturally knowing which is the older brother and which is the younger sister.

His expression softened suddenly, he moved his position with his elbow, and looked at the two children. The afterbirths on the two children have already fallen off, and they are white and tender in their little red clothes. Although he was smaller, he was born white and tender, and the lanugo was also very thick. Unlike ordinary babies, he would have to wrinkle for a while to grow.

An Changqing became more and more cute as she watched, she couldn't help but reach out to poke the (rourou) cheek and little hand. The blood relationship is so amazing, originally An Changqing couldn't say how much she liked children. But now looking at the brothers and sisters, there is a softness in my heart.

The two children in such a small group are bigger than his palms, but they are connected to him and Xiao Zhige by blood.

The outstretched finger was suddenly grasped, and my sister opened her eyes and made an "ahhhh" sound in her mouth, but the small palm held his finger. It didn't have much strength, it was like being wrapped in a piece of marshmallow, soft. An Changqing laughed unconsciously, and the fingers she was grasping shook lightly.

The father and daughter were playing. When Xiao Zhige heard the movement, he turned to the inside. Seeing him smiling, his expression relaxed unconsciously: "Awake? Are you hungry? Hu Shifei said that you are still only for the time being. Can eat some light liquids."

An Changqing leaned back against the pillow, watching him come, skillfully picked up the small rattle she had prepared to tease her daughter, then smiled and shook her head: "Not too hungry." In fact, he has no appetite, and the abdomen wound is faint. Pain means that you don't want to eat so much.

Xiao Zhige saw that he was a little surprised, and didn't say anything in front of him. After playing with him and the two children for a while, he went out to call the cook and ordered them to make some appetizing and digestible porridge and egg custard.

In the evening, An Changqing ate a small bowl of egg custard and half a bowl of surimi porridge, and lay down again. Before the wound in his abdomen healed, he couldn't walk around at will to prevent the wound from cracking. Both the Yu family and An Xianyu visited him and the child, but they didn't stay long after seeing that he had just had a lack of energy for giving birth.

On the contrary, Xiao Zhige stayed with him in the mansion without going to the barracks official office in the past few days. After giving birth, he kept guarding him every step of the way, taking care of him while also learning to take care of the two young children. It was really a mess because the two children were just born. It is also smaller than an ordinary baby. In order not to arouse suspicion, I have not found a (Milk Ru) mother for the time being. Only one (Milk Nai) cow was raised first, and the cow (Milk Nai) was fed every day.