Chapter 23: Party Party, yeah! Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Tae, let's go. Those are the scary white girls I was talking about..." I whispered when I went close to him and he pouted.

"But she's looking at you, Kookie. I'm going to kill her." He said and started to walk. I widened my eyes and grabbed his hand before pulling him back. He felt even lighter for some reason. Talk about lightweight.

"No, Tae. It's alright. Let's just go, hmm?" I said in a hurried tone and he looked at the girl who was walking over. I panicked and tried to walk but Tae wasn't moving.

"Tae, let's go." I said sternly but he was completely gone.

"Hey!" The girl said in her high pitched tone and chewed her gum. I mentally gagged but smiled nonetheless.

"Hi." I said shortly and started to try and drag Tae with me. Why is this feather not moving?

"I saw you looking at me. Did I attract you?" She asked, horribly trying to seduce me. I wanted to cry. Tae moves and stands next to me.

"No. You didn't. He hates white gold diggers that chew gum. Also please be quiet. Your high pitched voice is very annoying." He said with a giggle and I was extremely surprised.

"Excuse me? Do you know who I am?" The bi- I mean woman said with a scoff. Taehyung giggles.

"Of course not, silly, I just met you. Boop." He said and bopped her nose with a giggle while she flinched.

"How dare you touch my precious nose? Why would you bring such a person to such a party? He should be at home watching cartoons! Not at a party with mature people!" She said in anger. I wanted to choke her while drowning her in the pool but I need to get Tae out of here.

"Hey! Don't be such a meanie. Kookie, scold her!" He said and hugged my waist with a pout while she widened her eyes with a frown.

"Get your filthy hands off him." She said and tried to make her way to me but I held him back and moved to the side. She looked at me in shock.

"Don't touch him." I spat and she flinched.

"B-but he won't get off of you. He's weird. He shouldn't be here if he's going to act childish." She said angrily and I rolled my eyes.

"Says you. He didn't do anything wrong by having a good time. So what he touched your big, greasy nose. If anything he blessed it." I said and Tae giggled before bopping my nose as well.

"Plus, he's drunk. He's not in his right mind. Stop being so annoying and let the boy live, will you?" I asked and she scoffed.

"I will tell my daddy how you treated me. He will do something about it. Just you wait and see." She huffed and flipped her blonde hair before walking out. I rolled my eyes and looked down at Tae.

"You alright?" I asked and he hummed.

"I wanna swim." He said and tried to go but I stopped him.

"No. No more. I'm tired." I said and he whined.

"But I'm not tired. I wanna swim. Wait! No. I wanna swim naked." He said with his boxy smile and tried to take his pants off but I held them in their place.

"As good as that sounds, I don't want anyone to see that but me." I said and he giggled.

"Kookie is so naughty." He said and lightly hit my chest. I smiled.

"Why don't we go home and get you a bath. Hmm?" I said and he thought for a moment.

"Will Kookie take a bath with me?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows and I widened my eyes with a gulp. Drunk Tae really is bold.