Xiwei and Yuze are all involved, and they all seem to be looking for the person in the painting. Xiao Zhige's eyes were deep, and he said solemnly: "This matter is silent, I will send someone to investigate."

When Hu Shifei saw that his face was not good, he responded, and said, "Do I need to write to ask about the identity of the person in this painting? My friend is a travel doctor, who loves to collect some weird rumors. , Maybe he will know the news of the Shark Race."

"Yes, don't reveal (show) the news about the princess."

Hu Shifei responded, looked at An Changqing’s stomach again, and hesitated: "Does the princess want to...have a baby first?"

When these words came out, both of them were silent.

An Changqing stared at her stomach, thinking (touching Mo) but not daring (touching Mo), but after a long time she said with a complicated tone: "Really...have children?"

At this moment, he couldn't tell what he was feeling. If he didn't feel happy at all, after all, he would still be happy if he could have a child connected by the blood of Xiao Zhige. But now the child is going to come out of his stomach, and it really makes him unable to calm down. After all, this means not only that he wants to conceive a child as a man (with huai), but also that... he may be an alien.

"You prescribe the prescription first. The rest... wait until the shark human race is clear. If it is harmful to the princess's body..."

He didn't finish the rest of the story, but Hu Shifei already understood what he meant.

Since he married An Changqing, Xiao Zhige has never expected to have his own blood. Now that he heard that An Changqing might be pregnant, the first reaction was not happiness, but deep worries.

Since ancient times, it has never been heard that men can give birth to children, and women's childbirth is still a walk in front of a ghost gate. What's more, An Changqing who is a man? Moreover, the person in the painting involves Xiyu and Yuze, and An Changqing is so similar to the person in the painting, let alone a blessing or a curse.

Xiao Zhige did not want An Changqing to be involved. There were deep creases between his brows. If this unexpected child might affect An Changqing, he would rather not.

Perhaps after seeing his thoughts, An Changqing stretched out and took his hand, but instead came to comfort him: "It's no use worrying now, it's better to let the flow go."

After the initial surprise and uneasiness passed, An Changqing looked open. The left and right children were already in their stomachs. They brought him into the world, and they couldn't easily abandon him. And... if there really is a child connected to Xiao Zhige's blood, it would actually be good.

In the last life, Xiao Zhige did not have a concubine. Later, in order to set him up as a queen, he confronted the ministers (gan gan), and had no blood of his own until he died. In this life, Xiao Zhige will definitely still ascend the throne, although he can adopt the clan, but if he can have his own blood, he will definitely face much less pressure.

An Changqing tentatively (touched Mo) (touched Mo) the lower abdomen, there was still a flat area, it is hard to believe that a small life has been conceived in it. The mood calmed down, but the joy of hindsight came up instead, An Changqing took his hand and pressed it on her belly, but said: "Other people's pregnancy is a happy event, why is the prince? Not happy? Don't say what you said just now, if the child hears it, maybe it will be sad."