"Excusable?" The scholar sneered: "That's something you don't know about. There are many tributaries in Surabaya, which extend in all directions. He poisoned the upper reaches, not only the rebel army was poisoned, but also the people on the edge of Surabaya. Poisoned. Even the crops in the fields have been poisoned to death. Many people only know that they have a stomachache and sickness after using the river water. Later they learned that they were poisoned!"

He voiced angrily: "Later the government learned about this, but not only did not detoxify the people, but instead came down with an imperial decree, turning all the villages in Surabaya into anti-thief and sending troops to encircle and suppress them. Pity these villagers died of illness and death. Those who killed sha) were (killed sha). For more than half a month, Surabaya was all red. If it hadn't been for my family to hide, it would have been dead!"

The scholar who listened to him hesitated: "Don't you make up this? Why have we never heard of it."

Seeing that his companion did not believe him, his expression became more and more angry: "The order is given. Whoever dares to discuss this matter will immediately pull out and beheaded. Who dares to say? You don't believe it. In short, these three princes died in the hands of the insurgents. It's retribution!"

Surabaya...Rebel Army...

An Changqing was shocked, and suddenly sat up on the (bed chuang), panting with sweat on her face.

——He remembered.

He just said why he always felt familiar when he saw "Sabaya" in the daytime, because he had never intended to hear it. That was the "survival turmoil" in the 16th year of Qingli!

"What's the matter? Have a nightmare?" Xiao Zhige woke up when he heard the movement. Seeing his face covered with cold sweat, he took the veil and wiped his face with concern.

An Changqing hasn't completely separated from her dream, she is still a little lost, looking blankly. Xiao Zhige got up and pushed the window open for ventilation. The sky (color) outside was already white, and a ray of morning light poured down from the clouds, illuminating the room.

"I'm dreaming again." An Changqing regained her consciousness, reluctantly to rationalize her thoughts, and said, "There is going to be something big in Surabaya."

Xiao Zhige's eyes were slightly drenched. Seeing his expression, he knew that it would not be a trivial matter. He stroked his back with his palm, and poured him a glass of water: "Don't worry, speak slowly."

An Changqing drank a sip of water and reluctantly calmed the ups and downs: "I dreamed that when the three princes settled the chaos, they poisoned the upper reaches of Surabaya. Not only the rebel army was poisoned, but the people in Surabaya also suffered. ..."

He remembered all of them. After he accidentally heard this incident in the garden pavilion, he was curious and inquired about it side by side. Although he didn't know the whole picture, he could figure out the cause and effect.

Because the three princes poisoned most of the rebels in Surabaya, most of the insurgents who used the river water fell ill. The three princes took the opportunity to attack. The battle was effortless and nearly 10,000 rebels were wiped out. After the class teacher returned to Beijing, Emperor Anqing lavishly rewarded the three princes, and the three princes were all in the limelight. However, not long after the battle, local officials reported that due to the residual poison in the river, many people living near Surabaya became ill, and even the crops in the field became yellow to death.