Chapter 38

Lets go back a bit. To the day of Y/N's kick ass party. During his performance where he and his audience all focused on Kazuki Shikichi, out protagonist biological father. Kazuki was beyond  creeped out by experience. It was one of a few strange things that happened to him. The image burned into his mind of a sea of teenagers seemingly possessed by his son to stare at him. Like a Devil at the head of his army of heretics.

He was now in the back of his limousine with his wife and daughter.

Eve : My my Lord Y/N certainly is the entertainer. I broke one of my heels dancing.

Azami : I'm so ashamed that I was the leader of a mosh pit. And I had such a good time. *Anime tears* I hate that guy.

Eve laughed at her daughters mini crisis and noticed her husband with a troubled look on his face. She came over with two glasses of champagne. And offered him on e which he took without hesitation.

Eve : Is everything alright dear? You seem gone.

Kazuki : Yes it was just...did anyone else stare at you during the performance?

Eve : Not unless I didn't notice them.

Azami : Me either.

Kazuki : No, I must have been seen things from the flashing lights going on.

He squashed the thought and hoped it would be a thought he would forget at some point down the line. But hope is such sometimes is a fickle thing. And only one thing could free him such a thought. Till then we'll leave as just an afterthought and leave it to an enemy none of us are strong enough to defeat.

Time

--------------------------------------------------

The days had come and gone and a full week had gone by, and the election season was beginning to come to a close. And within this time you would think that all would be making a huge scramble for whatever amount they could come up with. However none of this all mattered. Because only two teams were really important. Team Demon and Team Momobami.

Also there was not a lot of election gambling going on. That was because the said teams had all of them was because of Y/N's intervention. Now let's do a little bit of recapping over the past few days.

Morana Zaizen spilled the beans on Y/N being Kazkuki's son

Which then led to Y/N meeting his biological mother and discover the history between her and his adoptive mother. 

There Y/N learned of his lineage from both sides of the his family. And the origin of his then pentagrams, alongside what led to him being placed in an orphanage.

The revelation led to the Shikichi forging an alliance with the Momobami to farm votes to get what they want. This in turn led to Y/N enacting his plan to amass the votes necessary to win.

How you wish to know how he get the votes. Well I'll tell you. Y/N spoke to his grandmother, Kizuna about implanting idea in the heads of those he wished and have them blossom into their own thoughts. And not surprising him he had her teach him how it worked. That is precisely what he did the night of the party.  His performance was a front, getting the masses to lower their guards. Show them a good time and BAM! All he needed to do was activate it.

The day after the party Y/N showed up to school with Mary in tow. As they walked through the halls of the school Y/N spoke to those who conversed with him.

Student : Amazing performance again my dude. Party was sick. Promise me you throw a kick ass party for graduation.

Y/N : Thats not actually a bad idea. It'd be a pretty cool memory to add to the list of cool memories from the hellish place for Mary.