It's just that he studied the picture scroll many times, but he didn't find any clues. Originally, he had put aside the matter, but he didn't want this trip to Liangzhou to bring him unexpected joy. It is absolutely impossible for the young man to look so alike with the person in the portrait. Perhaps the clue to the treasure lies in the person in this painting.

With his fingers clasping the window lattice lightly, Xue Wuyi thought, when he finds out the details, maybe he can take the person back and decipher the mystery in the painting.

***

An Changqing took the child back to Chang Zaichang's residence.

The child wrapped his robe indiscriminately, which didn't fit well. The hair is also messy, and the eyes hidden behind him are alert and a little uneasy.

An Changqing thought that he had been soaking in the water for a long time, and while instructing someone to prepare water to take him down to wash, and at the same time instructed the kitchen to prepare **** soup to prevent him from catching a cold.

This child is also good, not noisy, letting An Changqing arrange, and when he washes and cleans up again, he puts on a slightly larger robe, and then follows his servants to pay a visit to An Changqing.

After being neatly dressed, the child became more refined. Even the red (colored) birthmark under the left eye is not so glaring.

An Changqing pulled him in front of him, told him to drink the **** soup first, and asked him what his name was and if he had other relatives. Although this child is young, he is not stupid and clever. An Changqing therefore did not regard him as an ordinary child.

The child honestly said that he was called Yu Gang. Tell me about my own experience.

Said that he originally lived with his father in the mountains, but later his father died of a serious illness. Before his death, he told him to find a friend for refuge. He was young at the time, and he was abducted and sold after he came down the mountain and was unfamiliar with his place.

After the abduction, several patrons moved around, all of whom were disliked because of his pretending to be dumb and stupid. In addition, he had a large birthmark on his face, and gradually no one cared about it before he was bought back by the big man. The man who bought him was originally a monkey play, and he wanted to find an apprentice. It turned out that he was good at teasing water and holding his breath underwater, so he thought of an idea and asked him to act like a shark in a water tank. Because of the freshness of this juggling, it also helped the man to make a lot of money.

When I mentioned this, I was a little angry, and his voice was crisp: "He is not a good person. I always see him going out to gamble, and when he comes back he beats me and his wife."

An Changqing (touched Mo) (touched Mo) his head, and said, "It doesn't matter, he (gan) has something bad, and I will call the officers and soldiers to arrest him tomorrow."

Upon hearing this, Yu Gang laughed out a small white tooth.

An Changqing asked him: "Do you have any plans for yourself? If you have nowhere to go, stay by my side and be a kid."

Help people to the end and send Buddha to the west. An Changqing looked at the kid and fell in love with him. In addition, he was really young, so if he was abducted again, he would be in vain. After thinking about it, it doesn't matter how many mouths open in the general's mansion, and the thought of keeping people behind came into being.