Xiao Zhige always remembered the words his mother concubine told him.

He feels that An Changqing is his "suffering and happy." He used the ups and downs of the first two decades for the rest of his life to be stable and smooth without loss.

An Changqing didn't know what he was thinking, but he saw his expression (color) condensed, and after thinking about it, he reached out (touching Mo) (touching Mo) (touching Mo) in the oil paper bag in his purse, and (touching Mo) came out a round and round shape. The pine nut candy came into his mouth.

"I will not suffer anymore if I am here in the future."

The sweet smell of candy spread on the tip of his tongue, Xiao Zhige looked down at him, and saw An Changqing smile at him crookedly: "Is it sweet?"

Xiao Zhige's eyes (color) were dark, and he lowered his head (kiss wen) in a bewitched manner, and put the pine nut candy into his mouth, muttering in a low voice: "Sweet, you taste it."

An Changqing held the pine nut candy in his mouth, and looked at his face close at hand, his heart beaten vigorously, like a big drum, and his head was dizzy from the noise.

In order to conceal her panic, An Changqing crunched the pine nut candy and swallowed it, then stretched out a small tongue to signal: "Nothing."

—He means, this is the last pine nut in his purse.

However, Xiao Zhige didn't pay attention to what he meant. His eyes were fixed on the tip of the pale red tongue that stretched out and then retracted. He couldn't help itching in his throat, and lowered his head to taste it again.

The slight sweetness circulates between the two people, and even the breath is the sweetness of pine nuts.

An Changqing pressed against his (chest xiong) mouth and pushed the person away to gasp.

Xiao Zhige pressed his back and whispered in his ear: "It's still very sweet."

An Changqing glared at him, raised her hand and wiped her mouth, and said dullly, "Nonsense, don't kiss anymore."

Xiao Zhige's Adam's apple rolled, his eyes darkened, his fingers dexterously counted the joints of his back, and he asked in a low voice, "I gave you the recipe last time, but did you follow it? How come I haven't seen you use it since I came to Yanzhou ?"

Unexpectedly to hear this, An Changqing's eyes widened, her face (color) flushed rapidly, and she stammered for a long time before she said a complete sentence: "...Used, used up."

When he was in Yejing, he used jade to raise the temperature according to the prescription. After the six small jade rods were used up, he followed the described breathing method and performed contraction exercises before going to bed every day. This method is concealed. When he did it, he didn't have the nerve to tell Xiao Zhige, he naturally didn't know.

Seeing his reddish neck, Xiao Zhige chuckled lightly and said, "After we return to Yanzhou, shall we round the house?"

There were too many concerns before, and he endured it for too long. Now it is almost impossible to restrain it.

An Changqing glanced at him slantingly and muttered in a low voice, "I didn't know who refused to round the house at the beginning."