An Changqing frowned and was unhappy: "It hurts to pick it up, and it is inconvenient to take the medicine. It is not a serious injury."

Xiao Zhige lowered his face, and An Changqing looked at him for a long while, before finally losing the battle, reluctantly said: "I will go later."

"I will go with you."

Knowing that his hand was injured, Xiao Zhige forbidden him to comb his hair, and asked Chen Su to come in and put his hair (more geng) behind him. The door **** seemed to be hung behind An Changqing, staring at him to find his hair. Yes or no medicine.

After applying the medicine and returning from Hu Shifei, they saw Qi Wei and Tie Hu Zhenghe talking to Chen Su in the courtyard.

As soon as the war ended, Qi Wei was happy, knowing that their general was injured, and quickly took Tiehu to visit.

"Why are you here?" Xiao Zhige narrowed his eyes, his face (color) faintly unkind.

"I heard that the general was injured, we came to visit." Qi Wei did not see his discomfort at all. While silly, he did not forget to put eye drops on his good brother: "Xie Ling said that there are too many things. Here, if I say that the war is over, what could be so raging?"

Xiao Zhige smiled faintly: "Xie Ling is right."

Huh? Qi Wei was stunned and looked at him blankly.

Xiao Zhige narrowed his smile and slowly said, "I think you are quite leisurely. Don't the soldiers rush to plant the land? If you are all right, go and help."

Qi Wei: "Huh?"

Xiao Zhige: "Who else is okay, go together."

Qi Wei: "..."

With both eyes blankly watching Xiao Zhige and An Changqing enter the room, Qi Wei turned his head in disbelief and asked Tiehu: "Did we offend the general?"

Tiehu shook his head honestly: "No?"

Qi Wei gritted his teeth: "Xie Ling's servant is really uneasy and kind, and he is all about hurting me!"

Tiehu said straightforwardly: "Ming Ming Xie Ling told us not to come, you must come." He also pulled him.

Qi Wei was choked for a long while unable to speak, and glared at him angrily: "Why do you have infighting? Brothers have troubles, and they have to go together if they want to farm! You can't let Xie Ling take care of yourself!"

Listening to the two people walking away noisily outside the door, An Changqing looked at Xiao Zhige inexplicably: "Why do you ask Tiehu and General Qi to go farming?"

"Small punishment and great commandment." Xiao Zhige's face (color) Shen Su said: "At any rate, he is also a deputy general, and he is so irritable, and he didn't hold Beidi's army as promised. If you can't do it, you will have to commit a risk with you, the princess, shouldn't you be punished?"

"..."

An Changqing thought about it for a moment. Although he felt that he was saying something reasonable, after thinking about it, he always felt something weird.