f o u r ✿ coffee shop soundtrack - all time low

Start from the beginning

I was brought to a room that was pure white, with tons of computers, and stuff. I was presented to a man who was wearing stupid black clothes. I was facing his back, so when the muscular guard called him up, he turned to face us. However, the moment he turned, was the moment the biggest shock in my life happened as well.

Bryle. My brother. He's the one who planned all these?

"What do you want from me?" I say, through gritted teeth.

"Is that how you greet me? Ooh, my feisty little sister still got the boyish vibe of being war freak eh?" he said, touching my face. I turned my head the other way so he knows how pissing that thing he was doing is.

"Well I just want to teach someone a lesson. Somebody's gonna come, my dear sister, and you have to see who he is," he whispered in my right ear. I flinched at the closeness. It's been years since he ran away, and here he is, doing illegal stuff. No wonder mom and dad forgot his existence.

"Fuck you, freak." I didn't want to call him by his name. I lost all the respect I had for him.

"I just want to let your Romeo know you're not the Juliet he's finding."

What?

And the moment he said that, another door barged open, and was that a lucky surprise to find Clifford?

"Just in time, Cliff!" my brother approached Michael and patted his back. They know each other?

But the moment my brother touched Michael's back, Michael swatted his hand away.

"Get your hands off me, you prick. What do you want?"

"You do know, I guess?" my brother asked him with a smirk on his face, looking at my direction. Michael followed his gaze, and I swear I saw him grit his teeth the moment he saw me. Wow, I couldn't believe this.

"Let. Her. Go."

"Brad, put her in that capsule," he asked the muscular guy, and pointed to some glass capsule over the corner. Brad had no trouble lifting me up, knowing I'll protest and prevent him if he just pulls me. I screamed in protests, but I am sure I heard Michael say 'Stop this, you devil'

Did I even hear it right?

In no time I was in the capsule, freed from all my shackles, yet trapped inside some stupid glass.

That's when I looked around. What are they planning? I need help. I need someone to help me.

Michael. I see him. It's only him I see that moment, because everybody else, has a bigger chance of obeying my brother's orders. But why him? He hates me so much, but why is he here? And why am I feeling a sudden surge of hope inside me? What is going on?

The small and enclosed space inside the capsule prohibited me to move and disabled me to hear any sound from the outside. But as much as I can't hear a single thing, I could see Michael's green orbs, flicker with so much anger, that in a few seconds, my brother was sprawled on the floor, with Michael tackling him. I don't know why, but at that moment, I knew my tears are at the brink of falling, and I was pounding on the glass.

Michael might have always made me pissed, but I don't want to see him this way, I don't want to see him unleash his demons. I don't want to see him hurt, because the longer he tries to whack the living lights out of my brother, the bigger the chance they'll hurt him.

I was a crying and pleading mess when I felt something drip on my skin and burn through it. Then there was another, and another. That's when I saw a screen that blared the word ACTIVATED in glowing green; some smoke starting to fill the capsule; and drops of what I guess was acid.