Snobbish husband: I feel sorry for her parents.

He said as I took my trench coat off revealing my tactical cloths and gear on as I put my mask on and put my hood up before approaching the two soon to be dead bastards.

Izuku: So you think my daughters a freak do you?

I asked in a calm tone with no attempt to hide the homicidal intent in it as I draped both arms around them. My M1911 in my right hand that was draped around the wife and the left around the husband holding a knife pressed against his jugular. I loved the fear they showed being in the hands of death they were so scared they both pissed there pants.

Izuku: I suggest you not talk bad about my daughter again or you might not see your son graduate.

I said putting my guns and knife away before I patted there shoulders and left heading back to school.

Najenda: No need for the gear huh?

She asked.

Izuku: I had it to scare away the boys that would hit on her.

Najenda: She's six.

Izuku: And I'm ten years older than her.

I shot back as we walked back to school were we were escorted by our teacher to a gym with altered terrane made by cementos.

Aizawa: Ok student this is where you will practice your special moves. The hero license exam coming up in a few months so were getting you ready.

He said as we all went our separate ways to work on power moves. Well everyone except me and my team.

Aizawa: why aren't you guy's training some type of power move.

Logan: Quirkless.

Simon: Quirkless.

Hesh: Quirkless.

Izuku: nearly wiped out a country.

we said though mine got Aizawa's attention.

Aizawa: How?

Izuku: you don't want to know?

I asked.

Aizawa: Good point just train your gear then.

He said walking off as we trained with our exo suits to do formations shoot during boost jumps and parkour. After three hours of training I sat down by a place away from where the students are training to take a break. Or I was until a person I didn't ant to talk to approached.

Izumi(angry): Where the hell were you?!

Izumi asked.

Izuku: I tend to avoid you at all cost so you'll have to specify.

I said drinking from my water bottle.

Izumi(angry): Dads funeral that was two weeks ago and you didn't show up. Do you not care about him?

Izuku: I cared for him like he cared for me, not at all.

I shot back as I stood up.

Izuku: lets make this clear you guys didn't care for me when I was quirkless. You think after twelve years and a suicide bait I'll forgive you like nothing happened. This isn't a simps fanfiction you can't hurt someone and expect them to love you.

I said.

Izumi: But I do love you we all did mom and dad loved you as there son. Shoto and Katsuki loved you as a friend and me Katsumi and Sakura loved you more than anyone.

She said as my vision started to go red.

Izuku: that's bull shit.

I said then suddenly.

*Slap*

In a fit of rage Izumi slapped me across the face making me see nothing but red. In response I back handed her into a wall imbedding her two inch's deep. I marched up to her with full intentions on finishing what I started but before I did I felt arms wrapped around me as my friends in exo suits held me back.

Logan: Damn it Izuku cool it.

Hesh: she's not worth it.

Simon: I'm with stupid.

They said as I calmed down enough, I wouldn't kill her.

Midnight: What's going on here?

Midnight asked hearing the commotion.

Hesh: Izumi acting out again.

Hesh said.

Midnight: *Sigh* I'll give her detention once she wakes up. You guys head out our time is up.

She said as we left to the support department to do maintenance on our exo's.

3rd POV

After school in the staff room all the teachers except Inko were gathered.

Snipes: this is only one statement against two I doubt we can get a case.

Snipes said discussing the case Hound dog told them about from his therapy session with Izuku.

Vlad: Agreed plus with the one-sided system I don't see them getting a long sentence.

Vlad said.

Nezumi: I know away to get them arrested on the attempted rape part but like Vlad said the system won't keep them in there long.

Nezumi said thinking of how to keep Izumi and Katsumi in prison for a long time. Truth be told Nezumi hated rapist more than the scientist that experimented on her.

Midnight: What about when they get there license's.

Vlad: Are you nuts most prosecutors won't even think of prosecuting a hero.

Midnight: But a convicted hero with a license can only get life in prison at the minimum.

She said as the hero's were thinking about it.

Nezumi: That just might work.