Qi Wei straightened his collar, then gave An Changqing a hand, solemnly said: "On behalf of the soldiers of Yanzhou, I thank the princess!"

An Changqing smiled lightly, telling him to be polite. After hesitating for a while, he asked, "Is the prince staying in the barracks? What can I lack? I can ask someone to send it there."

Qi Wei's smile was stagnant, and he quickly concealed the past: "Yes, nothing is missing. The general must sit in the army, so he won't have time to return to his home.

An Changqing's eyes were sharp and he didn't miss his expression for a moment, and she curled her eyebrows: "Really? But before the war, the prince told me that he was not in the city these days."

"The general even said this?" Qi Wei was startled and quickly persuaded him: "Sister-in-law, don't worry, the general will return safely."

"So the prince is not in the city?" An Changqing lied out the truth, her heart sank, suddenly remembering Xiao Zhige's words to him before leaving, "will definitely come back", now I want to come, if it is an ordinary battle, why bother to say In this case?

Panic in her heart, An Changqing tried her best to calm down and said, "What the **** did the prince do?"

Qi Wei didn't expect that the princess, who looked pure and good-tempered, could still use his words, suddenly his face turned green, and he faltered for a long while, (gan gan) knelt on one knee and clasped his fists: "The military order is like a mountain, please forgive the end. Say!"

An Changqing stared at him for a long while, did not persistently question Xiao Zhige's whereabouts, only asked: "Is it dangerous?"

"This..." Qi Wei was embarrassed and hesitated: "There are some dangers, but generals who use soldiers like gods will surely reduce the danger!"

He might as well leave it alone, An Changqing's lips were two points white, and he calmed down and said, "I know."

After that, he went back to the bedroom, but couldn't sleep anymore, and took the purple jade to ponder the middle of the night.

On the fourth day, it was a (yanyan) sunny day. It was bright early. After three days of fighting, the two armies faced each other, and the momentum was not as strong as that of the first battle.

An eagle circled several times in the sky, swooped down, and fell into the Beidi Army barracks.

Huyanart took the message from the eagle's foot that was parked on his arm, and quickly swept it across, his face (color) suddenly changed: "The Wang Court is in trouble, Xiao Zhige led an army to attack the Wang Court! A father called us back to help quickly !"

Both Huyan Ate and Hu Yanzhi are the sons of King Beidi. They both looked at Hu Yanxun anxiously: "Withdraw your troops immediately and return to the king's court!"

Hu Yanxun drew a light in his eyes, and his one arm on the knife sank slightly: "Xiao Zhige is not there, we can just take the opportunity to capture Yanzhou, occupy Yanzhou, and then welcome Brother Wang. Yanzhou is the new one. King Court!"

"You don't want to withdraw troops?" Huyan Ate's face (color) changed.

Hu Yanxun gritted his teeth and sneered: "This is the best opportunity!"