Yanzhou borders the North Desert, the land is barren, and has been invaded by the Beidi people for years. It was very poor. It's just that the Northern Warlord doesn't know what luck he has gone. Unexpectedly, a fine iron ore was dug in Yanzhou. There were only three concentrate iron ore mines in Daye. Now that one is found, Emperor Anqing is naturally overjoyed.

Emperor Anqing was indulging in enjoyment, but now that the treasury is getting poorer year after year, he has the idea of ​​fine iron ore.

Who knows that Xiao Zhige, under the banner of Yanzhou soldiers and ordinary people defending the city, asked Anqing Emperor Kai'en to use 80% of the income from the iron ore for the defense construction of the Yanzhou city wall. At that time, just after the winter, all soldiers and soldiers in Yanzhou defended the city and lost their soldiers. Xiao Zhige handed them up at this time, and Emperor Anqing had no choice but to respond.

At the same time, he gave Xiao Zhige a hard note in his heart.

After many years, the Anqing Emperor thought of this matter more and more and saw Xiao Zhige not pleasing to his eyes. Now I heard from the in-house attendant that the princess of the Northern Warfare would cost more than one million taels of silver.

An Changqing frowned and was about to get up to explain. But Xiao Zhige held his hand. Shaking his head slightly at him, Xiao Zhige stood up and bowed and said, "Father, Emperor Mingjian, this matter was instructed by the son."

Emperor An Qing raised his brows, slapped his palms on the table, and hummed: "Then it will be even more nonsense."

The others held their breath and watched the follow-up.

However, Xiao Zhige did not change his face and said, "When Erchen went to the camp outside the city a few days ago, he ran into a mad Taoist. The mad Taoist said that Erchen's previous life (killing sha) was too bad, and he was afraid that it would affect his closeness. People who need to do a good deed to save tens of thousands of people can resolve (kill sha) evil and accumulate blessings for their relatives. Later he said that Yejing would be harassed by the snow disaster soon, so that his ministers should prepare early to eliminate (kill sha) )evil."

"The mad Taoist looked crazy, but he didn't look like an ordinary person. Erchen wanted to take the person back for interrogation, but he disappeared without a trace. The son was dubious when he saw the mystery, and ordered the princess to stock up such things for the winter. "

The Anqing emperor devoted himself to religion, and Xunxian asked how many Taoist priests he had invited to Yejing over the years. There is also a Taoist immortal master who lives in the palace to refine pills. This time, hearing what Xiao Zhige said, he was really hesitant.

At this time, the prince smiled warmly and said unintentionally: "This kind of immortal master who has come and gone without a trace can also calculate that there will be a catastrophe in the near future. Why don't such capable people directly report to the father, but look for it. Second brother?"

Emperor Anqing, who was still hesitating, really changed his face (color) slightly.

Xiao Zhige said solemnly: Kill sha) the evil is in my body, so naturally I should eliminate it. Why bother with my father."

The other three princes curled their lips and said, "This mad Taoist may not be true, maybe he is really a madman."

"I would rather believe that it is there than to believe it is not." Xiao Zhige glanced at him: "How dare you use the people you are close to and the safety of Yejing as a joke?"