Chapter 10 - Dancing in the dark

Comincia dall'inizio

I'm halfway through the song still singing and still dancing but then it stops.

Panic arises in me. Usually the music would only stop if someone messed with the machine.

"Hello?" I shout.

No answer.

"Micheal, is that you?!" I shout again.

Suddenly the song 'Je te laisserai de mots' by Patrick Watson starts playing.

I spin around confused, wondering who would have put that on.

I'm about to walk over to the record player but I feel a hand wrap around my waist.

The hand turns me around to see the culprit and -

Wilbur?

He smiles as the shock of realisation falls over my face.

I smile. It's Wilbur, Wilbur is is here with me.

He grabs my hand pushing it out wards then spinning me

He pulls me back grasps one of my hands putting the other one of on my waist. His hands are cold from being outside.

The smell of his sharp cologne fills up my nose.

We Waltz up and down the rows of shelves. Spinning and laughing.

Butterfly's flutter inside me with every smooth gesture.

We keep gazing into each other eyes as slowly swinging from side to side. His eyes are beautiful, shinning under the dim library light. They crease every time he smiles making me smile even more.

The song comes to an end. Wilbur pulls me close and stares deeply into my eyes.

As we both stare my breath starts to get slower and my heart begins to race. Adrenaline running through me, even though I'm doing nothing but being this close to him.

The more we stare the more I feel the need to kiss him. I stare down at his mouth, it being slightly agape, I look back up at eyes, his stare remains the same as it was before.

"Can I kiss you?" Wilbur whispers his breath hitting my lips.

I nod.

He grasps my face leaving one hand on my waist and leans in.

Our lips collide and electricity rushes through me. I don't what he's feeling but all I can feel is love, his love for me, my love for him.

We stay like this for a few seconds before he pulls away leaving me breathless.

Looking back at Wilbur a smile forms on his face.

"Text me later" Wilbur says walking away with a smile.

I stand there in shock. I hear the door to the library close.

Wilbur gone, but I just kissed him.

WHAT THE FUCK

That's not what I expected, I mean I'm happy, just shocked.

I shriek with excitement and decide to pack up for the day. My mind to clouded from what just happened.

Wilbur's POV:

I arrive home, sliding my shoes of and hanging up my jacket before making my way to the living room.

I flop down on the sofa and smile. I kissed Y/n. And danced with her while she was smiling, the prettiest smile.

I giddy up with happiness and dance a bit walking over to the kitchen.

"Ahem!" I hear a cough coming from behind me.

I stop mid step and turn around to see...Tommy.

"What are you doing here?!" I say

"Just thought I'd come to see my big brother!" He says smugly.

I roll my eyes jokingly, Tommy laughs.

"Well, why are you so happy?" Tommy asks.

"No reason!"

"Oh really cause what I just saw was you dancing around smiling and giggling!" Tommy laughs.

"Nah, nah that wasn't me!" I protest.

"Yeah, right!" He says "It looks like you were maybe in love with someone who goes by the name Y/n!"

"What! Really! I could never!" I say sarcastically.

"What happened!" Tommy springs up from where he was sitting, waiting for my reply.

"Maybe, I kissed her!"

"Oooooooooooh" Tommy says now standing up giving himself a hug making kissing noises.

"Shut up!" I punch him lightly in the arm.

"Ow!" Tommy shouts, I laugh.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Writers Note:
:))))) Best chapter.