about the characters

Hey y'all I'm gonna tell you more about the characters !!!

Veronica Cassano Si a famous and very successful model and CEO she's known worldwide for being the perfect beuty they say she's a girl everyone would die to have she owns The Vevi Group and Veronica style which is the most famous and biggest clothing brand in the world and the vevi group being the biggest in Korea and Italy.

Vincenzo Cassano is the brother of Veronica Cassano He's known to be ruthless and fearless he and his sister share the good looks he can act cold to other people but when it comes to Veronica hes soft.

Jang Han-seo is the love interest of Veronica hes the fake chairman of Babel but in the end will end up becoming the real chairman of Babel he's cold but when it comes to people he cares about or is close to he can reveal his true self.

Lim ju-kyung is the triplet of Veronica and Vincenzo Cassano while Veronica and Vincenzo were adopted by a famouse mafia Buissnes man in Italy she was left in the children's home and soon adopted by her single mother that works at a Babel factory not ranking a High status ju-kyung was always jealous of her sister for her fame wealth and looks while her sister alas a famous model and CEO she works at Babel as the assistant of mr.gong the chairman's secretary she was a girl with a girl that was labelled by her workmates not so pretty she always tried to get chairman Jang's attention but failed at it One day her worst fear happend Chairman jang took a liking to her sister what will she do next?

Lee intak Is the soon to be ex- boyfriend of Veronica Cassano he works at Babel as a bodyguard of Jang hanseo what will happen when he gets jealous of the young chairman?

Hong cha young is a girl of independence she used to work at wusang law but soon quit due to an experience that made her hate Babel and wusang law.