Uno

I woke up around 6pm to my brothers alarm.

"Damn it why does Vincenzos alarm have to be so loud" she says covering her ears with a pillow.

" Wake up sleepy head" the male Cassano says barging into her room turning on her lights.

" Get lost loser" She says throwing a pillow at him.

"Cmon get out of bed we have a mission" he says

" what mission?" She asked sitting up her bed.

"You'll see" he says shaking her

" Later im going back to bed" she says putting on her sleeping mask.

"No Veronica Now" he says pulling her out of bed

" alright alright im going" She said lazily dragging her body to the bathroom.

" Darn it I have nothing to wear" She says looking at the hundreds of clothes organized by color in disappointment.

" Lita!" She said clapping her hands asking for her personally maid.

" Yes ma'am" Lita says appearing behind her.

A few minutes later Lita comes out of the walk in closet and hands her an outfit

" Here ma'am"

" Thankyou Lita" The female Cassano says taking the outfit and Takes a bath.

As she goes out of her room she notices Vincenzo already waiting for her.

" Get in the car were leaving" he says fixing his tie.

" To where?" She says questioning him.

" We're gonna live in Korea for a while"

" What about my clothes?" She asked pointing to her room.

"I'll have Lita ship all of your stuff to Korea"

" Right then let's go" she says stepping into the back of her rolls Royce.

After a while of driving they arrived at the airport and walked to the airplane soon after the airplane landed.

" Jeez it's quite sunny here" She said faning herself.

" It isn't winter yet" he said.

" You go ahead I need to go
shopping" She said to the male Cassano

" Alright be careful I'll text you the address" He said pulling out his phone

" Yeah yeah" she said walking away

She soon received a text from her brother "guemga Plaza"

She stepped out of the airport to paparazzi swarming and suddenly security arrived she assumed Vincenzo had called them knowing that she was gonna get swarmed by paparazzi.