Chapter 9 - a late night walk

Start from the beginning

I shuffle my hand over a bit to where hers are placed. I see her look down a bit upon my hand approaching, she slowly lifts her grasp of the bench and starts moving her hand towards mine. Ours fingers meet intertwining. I look up at her and she looks at me, we both look down fully grasping hands. I smile and can sense she is smiling too. And with that we sit and just be for a moment.

I check my watch 8:00.

"Oh look! Stars!" I say staring up at the many stars starting to appear.

Y/n lets out a small gasp before looking up to the sky. She smiles and her grip on my hand tightens. I wonder what she's thinking about? Cause I'm thinking about her.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

It's y/n's phone. She stares down at her phone and her face lights up.

"Hold on I've gotta take this!" She says letting go of my hand and slightly turning to the side.

"Hello?" She says.

"Gurrrrrlllll! Where are you?" The voice says in the other end of the phone. "You are meant to be home at 7 remember?"

"Oh, yess I'm so sorry, something came up." Y/n says panic in her voice.

"Oh! Is this with—"

"Shhhhhh!" She says "But Yeah, can you come pick me up, I'll share you my location."

"Okay cool, see you soon!" The voice says.

"Sorry that was my roommate." She says turning to me "We were meant to hang out tonight."

"Oh, sorry-"

"Oh no don't worry, I'm glad we did this!" She says.

"Shall I walk you down the hill then?" I say standing up with a smile.

"Yes, yes you shall!" She says as we both start to walk down the hill.

"Hey, do you want my number?" I say handing her a piece of paper.

"Oh, yeah, thanks!" She takes the paper sliding the paper into her pocket.

We make it to the bottom of the hill and I see a car pull up.

"Well, I'll see you later!" I say as she walks over to the car.

"Yeah, see you later!" She sats smiling and waving "I'm working later tomorrow so if you wanted to come chat that would be cool."

"Ok cool!" I say as she gets into the car giving me one last wave.

The car drives away and I'm left alone. But not for long cause I instantly pull out my phone calling Tommy.

"Hello! Wilbur! How'd it go?" He says excitedly.

"I gave her my number, called her the most beautiful thing in the world on accident and held her hand!"

"Woah Will that's awesome!" Tommy shouts.

"I know right! Well I'm going to now and maybe hit her a text!" I say.

"Haha! Okay I'll leave you too it!" Tommy says.

"Bye!"

"By-"

I arrive home to my apartment and install fall on my sofa. What the fuck happened. I giddy up in excitement reaching for my phone.

Me
Hey, y/n!

Y/n
Hello Wilbur. I had a fun night.

Me
I'm glad, maybe we could do it again sometime, maybe something more exciting?

Y/n
Yeah! That would be great!

Me
Great!

I smile at my phone, things are going well. I don't bother to move for awhile I just lay there and think.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Writers Note:
#MICHEALISADILF <3